Vote for Your Favourite 2010 Setlist!

FearOfTheDuck

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#...150099752406788

The band have posted images of each of the setlists for the main 2010 tour at the above address. They've asked if Facebook users can 'like' their favourite setlist. Maybe this will decide which one they use for the 2011 tour...

So far, the "new set" (premiered on the second London date) is way out in front.

Maybe this will decide which one they use for the 2011 tour...

no no no! I do not think so.

In 2011, beginning with the month of January will be a new setlist (perhaps even a special setlist for the U.S. tour)

I consider the setlist winner (on facebook) will be for a tour of Australia in December this year.

....... On facebook, I voted for London (night 2) setlist.

Edited by Sucre06

I liked the #2 setlist. The Requiem and Wretches and Kings are great opening tracks. Setlist #3 is good too but I hope they change things around in the upcoming Australian shows. They will sell more DSPs that way too :)

I liked the #2 setlist. The Requiem and Wretches and Kings are great opening tracks. Setlist #3 is good too but I hope they change things around in the upcoming Australian shows. They will sell more DSPs that way too :)

+1

This is what I wrote:

I like the 3rd set because of playing Papercut, Lying from You and From the Inside, but I don't like The Catalyst as an opener of the show, it fits a lot better as the opener of the Encore. Change the first songs, What I've Done included, and it'll be an awesome set. And if POA was actually there too, then it would be perfect

As I like the new stelist becuase of the song that they added but I like the first setlist's order I made a custom one mixing the song that LP played this year

PS - I don't include APFMH (LP don't playh it anymore this year) and POA (LP haven't play it yet unless it was on the setlist)

so this is it:

1. The Requiem

2. Wretches And Kings

3. What I’ve Done

4. Papercut

5. Lying From You

6. Given Up

7. New Divide

8. Faint

9. When They Come For Me

10. No More Sorrow

11. From The Inside

12. Jornada Del Muerto

13. Waiting For The End

14. Wisdom, Justice And Love

15. Iridescent

16. Numb

17. Breaking The Habit

18. Leave Out All The Rest

19. Shadow Of The Day

20. Crawling

21. One Step Closer

-------------------------------------------------------

22. Fallout

23. The Catalyst

24. The Messenger

25. In The End

26. Bleed It Out

it has 26 songs but I think LP could play this becuase what they do in Paris, so

Mike - if you reading this please play this setlist and maybe you could switch POA for another songs and maybe a special song for another one.

Edited by LPU90

Not happy that they call set #1 set #2 and vice versa. An they haven't even played #3 yet. <_<

And the Paris set is missing which would be my vote. :P

it has 26 songs but I think LP could play this becuase what they do in Paris, so

Mike - if you reading this please play this setlist and maybe you could switch POA for another songs and maybe a special song for another one.

lol

Not happy that they call set #1 set #2 and vice versa. An they haven't even played #3 yet. <_<

And the Paris set is missing which would be my vote. :P

lol

The only difference in the paris's setlist is APFMH that they dont' play anymore, at least this year.

I guess we were some lucky guys having A Place For My Head played live.

I would have voted for this setlist otherwise!

I don't like Setlist #3 much : having The Catalyst as an opener is not the best option and ending with One Step Closer is not great because this song sounds more like the beginning or a first part song; too punchy, too motivating to finish a show in my opinion. However, they definitely should keep playing Points Of Authority and Lying From You :)

• 2 weeks later...

I guess we were some lucky guys having A Place For My Head played live.

I would have voted for this setlist otherwise!

I don't like Setlist #3 much : having The Catalyst as an opener is not the best option and ending with One Step Closer is not great because this song sounds more like the beginning or a first part song; too punchy, too motivating to finish a show in my opinion. However, they definitely should keep playing Points Of Authority and Lying From You :)

Oh no you didn't just say that One Step Closer is a bad closer. Someone's in for a beating.

jk :)