Mike's Collaborations

WookieBastard

- A while ago, i read in lpfuse.co.uk that Mike was producing a track for Lady Sovereign.

- Mike also was supposed to be featured on one Chali2na album

- Mike being featured in the next Tequila Sunrise album, which should be released sometime next year.

- What about the Lil' Bow Wow album he was also said to be participating in? that was a rumor

what happened to all that?

I know the project with Chali 2na was back in 2004 because Mike spoke about it several times in the Collision Course chat in November 04. I got the CD of Chali but it's just the mixtape of his album. And i think this album isn't release yet, but i'm not sure.

Anyway, there is "4 GT 10" on Chali's mixtape which is actually FRGT/10 from Reanimation.

Maybe it's from this Chali album (in 2004)

http://www.amazon.com/International-Chali-...2872&sr=1-2

Edited by Mawloo

Lady Sovereign: I do remember hearing about this back in like 05 or 06, but as far as I'm aware nothing ever became of it.

Chali 2na: 4 GT 10 (a slightly different version of FRGT/10 from Reanimation) was on Chali 2na's Fish Market mixtape several years ago. The mixtape was supposed to be a precursor to his album, which was going to be called Fish Outta Water. That album never came out, and I don't recall hearing that Mike was for sure going to be on it anyway. My understanding was that the collab was just 4 GT 10.

I've never heard anything about Mike collaborating with Tequila Sunrise or Lil Bow Wow before. Source?

There's also a remix of an unknown U2 song that Mike did in 2005, maybe even before that, that's never been released, it was mentioned on the Fuse interview where he announced the Fort Minor project in early '05, as well as in several other articles/interviews.

Edited by Astat

I've never heard anything about Mike collaborating with Tequila Sunrise or Lil Bow Wow before.

Source?

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/articl...t_id=1003869704

There's also a remix of an unknown U2 song that Mike did in 2005, maybe even before that, that's never been released, it was mentioned on the Fuse interview where he announced the Fort Minor project in early '05, as well as in several other articles/interviews.

that would have been interesting to listen.

As for the Lil Wayne thing, i'm looking for a source. Maybe I'm mistaken.

Edited by WookieBastard

It says NOTHING about Tequila Sunrise or Lil Bow Wow ANYWHERE in that article?

Tequila Sunrise is a song from Cypress Hill. I was listening to it while i was writing the original post, i got mixed up and wrote Tequila Sunrise instead of CH.

I told you i couldn't find the lil bow wow thing.

• 6 months later...

For anyone who's interested I made a list of all Mike's collaborations I know:

Handsome Boy Modeling School - Rock And Roll (Could Never Hip Hop Like This) Part 2

The X-Ecutioners - It's Goin' Down

Styles Of Beyond - Second To None

Busta Rhymes - We Made It

DJ Vice - Freestyle

Lt. Cornbread - Reckless

Celph Titled - The Battle [Extended Mix]

DJ Whoo Kid - unknown freestyle (unreleased)

Timbaland - unknown song

Kenna - unknown song

Produced by Mike Shinoda:

Lupe Fiasco - The Instrumental

Styles Of Beyond - Hard/Hard (MS Remix)

Styles of Beyond - Marco Polo

Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence (Reinterpreted)

DJ Vlad, Roc Raida & Mike Shinoda - Rock Phenomenom

Julien-K - Death To Analog (Mike Shinoda Remix)

Styles Of Beyond - Get Stupid'r

Styles Of Beyond - Howdy Doodie

Apathy - Shoot First

U2 - unknown remix (unreleased)

Cypress Hill - unknown song

Lil' John & Mike Shinoda - MTV Video Music Awards 2005 Score

He also made the cover of a DJ Frane's album, called Frane's Fantastic Boatride (Or Beats To Blaze To Volume 1)

Edited by Fyzer

For anyone who's interested I made a list of all Mike's collaborations I know:

Handsome Boy Modeling School - Rock And Roll (Could Never Hip Hop Like This) Part 2

The X-Ecutioners - It's Goin' Down

Styles Of Beyond - Second To None

Busta Rhymes - We Made It

DJ Vice - Freestyle

Lt. Cornbread - Reckless

Celph Titled - The Battle [Extended Mix]

DJ Whoo Kid - unknown freestyle (unreleased)

Produced by Mike Shinoda:

Lupe Fiasco - The Instrumental

Styles Of Beyond - Hard/Hard (MS Remix)

Styles Of Beyond - You Cannot Fuck With This

Styles of Beyond - Marco Polo

Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence (Reinterpreted)

DJ Vlad, Roc Raida & Mike Shinoda - Rock Phenomenom

Julien-K - Death To Analog (Mike Shinoda Remix)

Styles Of Beyond - Get Stupid'r

Styles Of Beyond - Howdy Doodie

Apathy - Shoot First

U2 - unknown remix (unreleased)

He also made the cover of a DJ Frane's album, called Frane's Fantastic Boatride (Or Beats To Blaze To Volume 1)

I totally forgot about that Lt. Cornbread song! I heard it like once back whenever it came out but it totally escaped me since then.

I'm not sure if Mike produced that many tracks for SOB though, I thought he only did the remix of Hard and that someone from SOB said You Cannot Fuck With This wasn't done by him.

Also to add to that: Mike's producing a track on the new Cypress Hill album, and there's a song featuring him coming out on Kenna's MSTSMF Outtakes EP.

I totally forgot about that Lt. Cornbread song! I heard it like once back whenever it came out but it totally escaped me since then.

I'm not sure if Mike produced that many tracks for SOB though, I thought he only did the remix of Hard and that someone from SOB said You Cannot Fuck With This wasn't done by him.

Also to add to that: Mike's producing a track on the new Cypress Hill album, and there's a song featuring him coming out on Kenna's MSTSMF Outtakes EP.

Ok, I took You Cannot Fuck With This out of the list and added Kenna's and Cypress Hill's song.

*Edit*

I added the Timbaland's song to the list.

Edited by Fyzer

Ok, I took You Cannot Fuck With This out of the list and added Kenna's and Cypress Hill's song.

*Edit*

I added the Timbaland's song to the list.

Still Standing was one of a bunch of fake song titles from a tracklist that somebody made up for Shock Value 2.

Still Standing was one of a bunch of fake song titles from a tracklist that somebody made up for Shock Value 2.

Ok, I fixed it.

*Edit*

MTV VMA's 2005 Score

Edited by Fyzer

• 4 years later...

Where was it released for the first time?

I have it in crappy 96 kbps, and today I found it on Cornbread's MySpace in a bit better quality.

• 1 month later...