Worst year of LP? (according to their shows)

tschenneck

Worst year?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. In which year they had their worst shows?

• 2010 (is going to be)
    • 2005 (had to back it up)

I recently had a discussion with some guys about LP's worst year (I mean their live shows!), so I thought:

"Let's make a Poll out of it!"

What do you think? When they had their worst performances? When Chesters voice sound worst?

Let me know!

thanks in advance,

tschenneck

Edited by tschenneck

I chose the year 2006 because there were few concerts ....  :P

But these few concerts were epic as hell...

Well, I chose 2008 (only the summer tour in Europe and the US though because winter was great). I already said it tons of times but Joe was just there, Brand and Phoenix didn't move at all, they seemed kinda bored and Chester's voice was really tired and weak.

Edited by DecanoLP

i defo go for 2008. band was not interacting much, perforamnces got imo worse and you could really have had the impression that they were tired in PR 08

I don't know what you mean, but seriously Berlin 2008 was the fucking opposite of everything you mentioned above! Maybe the other shows from this year were bad, but this one was fucking brilliant!

I don't know what you mean, but seriously Berlin 2008 was the fucking opposite of everything you mentioned above! Maybe the other shows from this year were bad, but this one was fucking brilliant!

you think so? make a comparision with 2003 and 2004 performances just by taking 2 audio recordings, for example tokyo 25.10.2003 and MV 04. i personally think chester sounded a bit weaker in MV 04 . the same happened for Europe Tour 07 to Europe 08 / PR 08 with the step europe tour 2008. best example to me is Lying From You. chester already sounded weaker in his 2 verse lines at the middle of PR 07, and in 2008 it just got very very weak in my eyes. 2009 was not that much better, that's why i am not surprised that it hasn't been played so far this year.

you think so? make a comparision with 2003 and 2004 performances just by taking 2 audio recordings, for example tokyo 25.10.2003 and MV 04. i personally think chester sounded a bit weaker in MV 04 . the same happened for Europe Tour 07 to Europe 08 / PR 08 with the step europe tour 2008. best example to me is Lying From You. chester already sounded weaker in his 2 verse lines at the middle of PR 07, and in 2008 it just got very very weak in my eyes. 2009 was not that much better, that's why i am not surprised that it hasn't been played so far this year.

Have you watched the APFMH video I posted in the shoutbox? This sounds way better than "weak".

LOL

Seriously, you don't get it. That's it.

I don't really want to discuss with you, it just make no sense.

the worst performance was in 2005 Oo don't remember Live 8???

Well, you're right. Maybe I should bring 2005 back.^^

Edited by tschenneck

Seriously, you don't get it. That's it.

I don't really want to discuss with you, it just make no sense.

Well, you're right. Maybe I should bring 2005 back.^^

It's just funny to see you posting here all over and over again. I think you can't justify your opinions. Just my impression.

But these few concerts were epic as hell...

Well, I chose 2008 (only the summer tour in Europe and the US though because winter was great). I already said it tons of times but Joe was just there, Brand and Phoenix didn't move at all, they seemed kinda bored and Chester's voice was really tired and weak.

Agreed in all points.

I chose the year 2006 because there were few concerts ....  :P

In 2009 year, In the end badly performed on a concert this

Are you SERIOUS??? READING MY EYES, HYBRID THEORY, QWERTY, PMA AND MY DECEMBER PIANO DEBUTS, who cares that it was only a few shows? We have almost all the recordings too except the first show!!

I have to go with 2003, I didn't like how some of the meteora songs sounded live like Hit The Floor, and the Summer Sanitarium tour seemed a bit stale to me.

It's just funny to see you posting here all over and over again. I think you can't justify your opinions. Just my impression.

Please give me one example where I had two (or more) different opinions!

The only thing you can do is complaining. Complaining about interludes, the setlist at all and the duration of the show. You sir, are complaining about EVERYTHING.

I would rather have multiple opinions than being a guy who is complaining about everything and everybody.

You should just accept other users more. Respect that they got other (or even multiple) opinions and not complaining about taste. You laugh at me because I like Chesters voice in 2008, that isn't normal.

Well, thats MY impression about YOU.

Edited by tschenneck

Are you SERIOUS??? READING MY EYES, HYBRID THEORY, QWERTY, PMA AND MY DECEMBER PIANO DEBUTS, who cares that it was only a few shows? We have almost all the recordings too except the first show!!

Yes I'm serious. For me, the worst year this 2006, but the 2003 just the opposite is the favorite year!

My December I do not like the piano version, I prefer execution this songs live, only see the original.

I would rather have multiple opinions than being an ass who is complaining about everything and everybody.

I would rather be a guy who is saying his opinion about a band which he really loves and want to tell it other fans what he is not ok with than call a person you don't know an "ass" !

Edited by The_Glue

I would rather be a guy who is saying his opinion about a band which he really loves and want to tell it other fans what he is not ok with than call a person you don't know an "ass" !

I seriously agree on this one and I "fixed" the post.

But I can't understand it when someone is complaining about almost everything the band does, this makes me feel like the band can't satisfy him...

Edited by tschenneck

A real fan criticizes his favourite band a lot. We can't accept everything they do. Not too much (otherwise it wouldn't be our favourite band) but praising everything is extremely wrong.

Just my 2 cents...

If you mean me with praising everything, you're wrong. I don't praise everything. For example I critized that the band isn't talking anymore. Also, I'm not complaining at the moment because I'm really happy with the setlist, performance and all...

Just my 2 cents, too.

But I can't understand it when someone is complaining about almost everything the band does, this makes me feel like the band can't satisfy him...

He complains about everything what happens now since he is a fan of the HT/Meteora era as much as I am. He is just very dissappointed with LP since they promised more for old school fans. At the moment there's not much space here in the forum to swarm about the band in 2004 since everyone is talking about ATS being awesome which I can also understand.

And as DecanoLP said:

A real fan criticizes his favourite band a lot.

And now, back to topic.

And now, back to topic.

Before this I got something to say:

I'm apologizing for every diss I posted here. I was just on a "rage" because of this discussion and had to post something angry. I will also accept when someone says something about 2008 from now, too.

Also, a special "sorry!" goes to sckofelng. Sorry, dude :(

Sorry to all of you, but now back to topic.

Edited by tschenneck