A Thousand Suns DELUXE Edition Unboxing

LPxDC

Couple of questions...

All the Deluxe Editions packs are shipped already ? I don't have news about mine...

Is the light or the CD and DVD are differents than the regular versions ?

Yup. They're kind of like The Catalyst single with colors. IMO the album cover in the deluxe set looks better.

I ordered mine the first day it was available back in August....and I haven't yet received an email telling me where mine is???

EDIT: .......it has been on my Grandmother's porch!!! And she never told me. Lol. I just opened it, it's fucking awesome. I love the artbook and the album cover poster.

Edited by Geki

figured you guys would like this., i preordered the first day it was available, only because i listen exclusively to vinyl. Yes, im one of those soundquality snobs :P im just too lazy to do a direct feed from the turntable but i most likely will soon. this should hold over for now. i actually just finished getting the vinyl needledropped to a wav file so i could burn the cd for my car stereo :)

figured you guys would like this., i preordered the first day it was available, only because i listen exclusively to vinyl. Yes, im one of those soundquality snobs :P im just too lazy to do a direct feed from the turntable but i most likely will soon. this should hold over for now. i actually just finished getting the vinyl needledropped to a wav file so i could burn the cd for my car stereo :)

Hell yeah!!!

• 5 weeks later...

Im thinking of doing a video with the sound directly fed into the soundcard as opposed to being picked up fom the speakers by my cameras crappy microphone. any song requests in particular? I'm most likely leaning torwards Waiting for the end/blackout