Support Act for LP in Germany

SpikeMinoda

Wasnt it like Special guest C&C and support FFAF(or the other way around) last year for example

I don't know how they did it last year but for all the other shows I attended or wanted to attend this year, they wrote "special guest" and it turned out to be the supoort act :)

yeah amen that its not C&C....well we can entertain ourselves in the meanwhile but the worst thing that you can do to any band is too boo them off the stage. :)

we had this this year at RaR there was a band that sucked so much^^ they even cancelled there RiP show on the next day :P casue we throw a lot of things on stage!!!

we had this this year at RaR there was a band that sucked so much^^ they even cancelled there RiP show on the next day :P casue we throw a lot of things on stage!!!

okay I have to LOL on this one :P

I want Julien-K, Delta Fiasco, Pendulum or another really awesome band as support :)

I don't really care, as long as it's not C&C :P

But I guess they are one of those bands who are a lot better live. Haven't check out the song from them yet but I'm sure they gonna be ok. Disco Ensemble was acceptable too on the last arena tour. One support band is good enough.

We had a JK headline tour, we couldn't ask for more.

C&C last year was TERRIBLE. Worst opening band I have ever seen. That shit in Stuttgart was unbearable. I was really close in the pit for FFAF but during C&C I had to leave and go walk around the venue. I sat and ate a bratwurst, explored the place, talked to random people, chatted with the LPU M&G folks. I was SO bored.

In Grafen I sat down for them and boo'd them endlessly. They were terrible, lol.

FFAF in Graz played a nasty, long set. 60 minutes for them to open and they were GREAT. I wish I would have taped them. I loved that performance. I only caught the last two songs in Zurich. Stuttgart and Grafen they had the crowds rocking. Especially Grafen, they had hands up everywhere, trying to yell in German to the crowd. It was a fucking blast. They blew C&C out of the water. I'd love to see them again.

Hopefully the USA gets good opening bands instead of the emo stuff they've been getting. My Chemical Romance, Coheed And Cambria, Chiodos, etc. How about Shinedown, Three Days Grace, Papa Roach or something badass like that?