hahninator

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your username: shugahcolby

Username of your nominee: DonnaMorale

Which prize they would receive: LPU CDs

Reason for nomination: Reason one: This chick is my best friend. We have been together through thick and thin. We are both maddly inlove with not only Linkin Park, but to memebers in Linkin Park. In about a year we plan on following Linkin Park all around the US on one of their tours. We plan on going to every show and every meet and greet we can. Reason two: About 9 years ago my cusin was going though a very tough time. She begged god to give her a reason of why she should live and thats when she found Linkin Park, well, Chester. She heard him over the radio and was instantly hooked. If anything ever happened to Chester, or even Mike, Joe, Rob, Brad or Phoenix, she would be devistaed. Its a good possiblity that we would have to put her in an insane asylum. Now, i think i same would go for me. Donna has been a hardcore Linkin Park fan ever sence. We are both active Street Soldiers, Donna has been one for about 7 years. We are both deticated and will support anything LP decides to do. Donna is maddly inlove with Chester Bennington, and, now, I am insanely inlove with Michael. When we move to California, we hope that someday we can be friends with them, and all of the LP boys... and their wives ;). We both live hard lives out in the middle of the woods in New Hampshire. We work hard for our money, and it will be a long time til we can afford to follow Linkin Park and a longer time til we move to California. We are both working hard for it though. I would love to surprize her with the CDs, and possibly the iPod. I know she will charish and love them forever. Please choose us so i can give her this amazing gift from a friend, and all you LPLive friends. I would be forever grateful to all the staff at LPLive.net and will do anything you need me to. I will be forever your LPLive servant. :) please please please please please, and thank you with every inch of my being! You guys are and will forever be the BEST LP fan site of all time! Even if i dont will, i will forever be grateful that you gave me a chance to enter and im grateful you read my entery. Thank you so much for reading my entery!!

Your username: nikkiann0100

Username of your nominee:RachelLP

Which prize they would receive: LPU CD's

Reason for nomination: She has been a huge LP fan since Hybrid Theory and even though she hasnt been in the LPU from the beginning, she had manged to collect all of the LPU CDS to date. She had recently converted a fellow co-worker who had not yet been turned on to Linkin Park and eventually was so into the LPU7 CD that she ended up giving her the cd even though it meant losing part of her collection that she worked hard to establish. So if she were to win the CDS, she would regain her collection once lost due to her generosity.

SAME IP ADDRESS FOR BOTH PEOPLE HERE. - Jen

My username: graveguard

Username of my nominee: blackchester

Which prize he would receive: iPod touch

Reason for nomination: Thomas is a really nice guy. I met him at the Julien-K concert in schwäbisch hall. He owns his own LP Fansite (blackchester.de) and is also helping out on julien-k.de (the official german julien-k website). He works a lot for those 2 projects and he really deserves the iPod in my oppinion :)

Edited by graveguard

Your username: MusicIsHealthy

Username of your nominee: rocksuvivor

Which prize they would receive: iPod Touch

Reason for nomination: One of the biggest reasons for nominating him, is probably because he's one of the most important ppl in my life and makes it much brighter and funnier than it ever has been <3

Even if 373 miles are between us, he's always there for me.

We met each other through Linkin Park. That's why this band is even MORE important to us.

Music is our biggest connection.

Well, another reason why he should win this iPod is, bcuz his MP3 Player is a piece of s*** ;P (he can't even put all the LP stuff on it)

My Username: MErCEnArY18

Nominee's Username: emogirlshh

Their Prize: the 8-Bit Ipod

Reason: She's ALWAYS been a huge fan of LP, HT to now. and we LOVE ATS. We are LP4LIFE! we've never had the privilage to be in the LPU so we would share the LPU cds =) and i already have an ipod touch but she cannot afford one so I'd really love to be able to get her this one. i have let her borrow mine so she culd play the app games including 8-Bit and Linkin Park Revenge games but I know she would DIE to have her own, nonetheless have a Linkin Park skinned one! We both recently went to the VMA LP performance and it got us so pumped for LP so she has kidnapped my ipod to replay the games again haha so id also love us to win so i could have my ipod back hahaha =) so please PLEASE consider us for these awesome gifts! Thankyou..this is such a cool thing for you guys to do...i really hope we can win this =)

SAME IP FOR BOTH PEOPLE - Jen