A Thousand Suns Exclusive Best Buy Bundle

Aiman

Best Buy has a bundle of the album (with NoBraiN's remix) and a T-shirt. No information was given to the size of the shirt on the box, but it's size Large. This edition retails for $25 but is currently on sale for $20. The regular edition of the album is on sale for $10. Also, it's interesting to note that the remix is an enhanced audio track (available in high quality 320kbps mp3 and wav) and is NOT a part of the CD tracklisting. A computer is required to access the track.

Pictures of the bundle can be found here:

http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb101/A...%20BB%20bundle/

SE is $16.99 at Target, cheapest I've seen so far.

My Best Buy was boomin with people picking up the album. I was kinda mad that BB only had a tiny ass section in the new releases. Should have at least had a cutout shipper for more visability...

Think it will sell more than 625k (M2M first week sales) copies? Eminem sold 740k so that would be badass if it topped that.

Edited by skyzlmt

My Best Buy was boomin with people picking up the album. I was kinda mad that BB only had a tiny ass section in the new releases. Should have at least had a cutout shipper for more visability...

My local Best Buy had a sign, but their main focus was Halo: Reach. They even had some guy dress up as Master Chief lol

My local Best Buy had a sign, but their main focus was Halo: Reach. They even had some guy dress up as Master Chief lol

Ha, most of the ones in So Cal had midnight openings for Halo. If they put out LP they probably would have picked up a ton of sales from that as well.

How big is the shirt? Like what size is it?

If it's smaller than a large, I might as well just pick up the normal edition instead of the bonus pack.

/rant on hating being ridiculously tall and needing big shirts -__-

I already mentioned that it's a size Large.

Think it will sell more than 625k (M2M first week sales) copies? Eminem sold 740k so that would be badass if it topped that.

Found my Special Edition CD/DVD for only $13.99 :D though I did pre-order 2 :\