Road To Revolution is out Today!

LPPanther

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In countries like Brazil... it says that the release date is today!!!

but i couldn´t find it anywhere... maybe i´ll have to call Warner Brasil to see if they are selling there or forgot to put on stores :lol: it´s incredible how things happen really slow in Brazil when it comes to CD/DVD releases.

i got mine to day the guy in the shop said i got the last one they have sold the hole stock he says its heading to number one all the shops in liverpool have sold out

whoaaa!!!

It looks like sucess to me!!! :lol:

People in UK MUST buy this!!!

It´s a real honor to have a DVD from Linkin Park recorded in your country

If you can't find it just ask and they should help you out! I looked everywhere in the store i bought mine, then i asked and got one of two copies left :D

As far as i know they arent any bonus tracks there, just those 3 after credits. Anyone looked for any eastereggs ?:D

Edited by michalangelo

whoaaa!!!

It looks like sucess to me!!! :lol:

People in UK MUST buy this!!!

It´s a real honor to have a DVD from Linkin Park recorded in your country

it is i also went to this gig i was in the golden circle it was fantastic i have seen them 7 times and this was the best gig by far

I bought mine as soon as FYE opened. If I had known it would be on sale I would have went to Target! Anyways, great DVD/CD. People shouldn't have judged it before they saw it IMO. The youtube videos suck in quality and so does the myspace audio.

...it's kinda lame that they put POA, Papercut and Somewhere I Belong after the credits but i can live with it

Maybe it has been said before... but...

I think one of the reasons to take those songs out of the tracklist was because the problems with the big-back-screen...

During those songs the big screen is off, then in POA the screen begins to work again..

They messed up the videos played on the big screen too, in Numb/Encore and What I've Done for example.

Just a thought... :)

Hahah on Itunes, those idiots have named Lying From You "Living from you" instead. Pathetic.

Edit: And Leave Out All The Rest too. "Live Out All The Rest". Somebody can't spell.

Edit2: And the names of the two collabs with Jay are typed out differently.

Edited by Fleur de Lys