Keep It Clean Guys!

SouthernGirlAM

As with any release, we know you guys and gals get really excited and want to be the first to post every piece of news related to a new single, a new album, new tour, etc. However, PLEASE READ the forum prior to posting this news. Chances are, it might already have a thread dedicated to that very thing, just has a new spin or an update. Post those in that thread please. It really is confusing when we have 20 different threads dedicated to just The Catalyst. We have merged some threads and will probably continue to do so. If you search and find nothing, then by all means post new news, but please search first.

As we have already told you, download links will also not be allowed at all, you've already had that warning. We also ask that you be respectful of other people's opinions in the coming months with new music. Whether you like the song, hate the song, want to spin it into something else, do not flame others who might differ with your opinion.

Flaming will have zero tolerance as well. As with anything, if you have a question or are not sure about either of these things, then ask a staffer. With that said, enjoy and keep it clean guys and gals!

i never really got this obsession with being the first poster, you gain absolutely nothing.

Incorrect. Being the first poster, pretty much entitles you to a 75% chance on having your thread moved to The News Wire. Once that happens, your name is on the front page of LPL and you become instantly a cool kid. All cool kids get mad vagenie. In conclusion...

First poster = gets mad bitches

i never really got this obsession with being the first poster, you gain absolutely nothing.

that would be me as well. :)

anyway

do you guys think we will get some live performances such as AOL or Third Encore Performance etc etc? i would love to hear this song live so much (i will but i want to hear it live now haha) i love it so much :D

Incorrect. Being the first poster, pretty much entitles you to a 75% chance on having your thread moved to The News Wire. Once that happens, your name is on the front page of LPL and you become instantly a cool kid. All cool kids get mad vagenie. In conclusion...

wow like i totally need to find useless new to post now!!!!!

Agreed. I've been there 2 times. ;D

I love you...

No homo