Site Lag

hahninator

Some of you (myself included) may have noticed the site has been loading a lot slower and is timing out, etc lately. This is a result of our host switch the other day. It seems counter productive since we did it for expected big traffic hikes, but I promise it's being fixed. Dmitry is working really hard - 10 hours on it yesterday with 3 hours of sleep and he's back at it again today. He knows the problem but is having a hard time fixing it.

Hopefully we get it fixed ASAP. I thought I'd just let you guys know in case you were wondering what's up with the site. I like to be very straightforward about any problems with the site so there's the update I have for you at this point. Thanks!

I wonder how many more babies are going to be born in the next 9 months because LPL was down. :P

Thread Winner :D

talking seriously, i'm guessing if this have something to do with the release of the new album... there had been much people lately around there?

not completely related and it may just be me but for some reason i cannot upload any avatars. i had one, tried to change it, and ever since it won't let me. i have triple checked all the image specifications and i'm not violating any of them. i get a message saying "an error has occurred, avatar could not be uploaded, please let a member of the staff know."