"The Catalyst" Debut @ 9:20pm PST?

It's probably gonna turn out to be when they're debuting it on Monday. I'm not getting my hopes up after the supposed premiere from earlier.

That's what I'm guessing will be the most likely scenario, I'm just really hoping to get to hear this song somehow before I leave Sunday for a few days.

I was planning on doing what I did with OOA and getting the leak beforehand, then buying the hard copy when it finally does release.

That's what I'm guessing will be the most likely scenario, I'm just really hoping to get to hear this song somehow before I leave Sunday for a few days.

I was planning on doing what I did with OOA and getting the leak beforehand, then buying the hard copy when it finally does release.

I hope some radio station plays it before Monday. I can't wait much longer to hear it. I want to hear it now!

According to their twitter page, www.twitter.com/TheMixShowDJ, this tweet was posted at about 12:17 am today (7/29/2010).

We will debut the all new Linkin Park track "Catalyst" live at 9:20p pst on www.themixshow.com!!! #Linkinpark #Newmusic #mixtape

about 1 hour ago via web

It says nothing about when specifically, but maybe they mean today, I don't know.

Source: http://twitter.com/TheMixShowDJ

Just curious, but was that on Twitter on 12:17 am PST? or EST?

Cause if it was EST, they might have played it 3 minutes later. :P I doubt it of course. Who knows, maybe they'll play it.

For Greece, six hours from the East-Coast.So, your time should be 03:20 AM in the morning.^^

*maybe I'm wrong.

Well it can't be 3.20am in Greece cause if you consider that the radio station is in LA then Greece is 10 hours ahead so it's gonna be 7.20am here in Greece :)