Julien-K premiere new song(s) on tour? + Paris date!

[AndOne]

From Elias' Facebook:

Dregs Of The World is perhaps the best Julien-K song up to date. Cannot wait to play this new shit for everyone!! Ich kann nicht warten, um in Europa zu spielen!!!!!

Ryan's Twitter:

Testing amps and creating tones for the new live set... Featuring some new songs....

New tour date:

08.09.2010 Paris, France, Le Klub (w/ My Passion & Murder F.M.)

I normally don't really mind the posting of Julien-K news on here, but I'm pretty sure with everything going on with LP right now, this is going to go mostly unnoticed. :lol:

I'm curious to see how Julien-K fares in the future though, both with how the new album sounds and how the band's live dynamic changes with Fu replacing Brandon.

I normally don't really mind the posting of Julien-K news on here, but I'm pretty sure with everything going on with LP right now, this is going to go mostly unnoticed. :lol:

I'm curious to see how Julien-K fares in the future though, both with how the new album sounds and how the band's live dynamic changes with Fu replacing Brandon.

There are enough JK fans on here to stop for a second and appreciate this news lmao I'm sure they won't be ignored (LP pun intended). Can't wait to hear some of the new stuff though! Hopefully us US dwellers will get some decent bootlegs from the tour XD.