My Passion & Murder F.M.

31.08.2010 – DE – Aschaffenburg – Colos-Saal

01.09.2010 – DE – München – Backstage

02.09.2010 – DE – Schwäbisch Hall – NCO-Club

04.09.2010 – DE – Berlin – C-Club

05.09.2010 – DE – Hamburg – Knust

06.09.2010 – DE – Flensburg – Roxy

07.09.2010 – NL – Tilburg – 013

11.09.2010 – UK – London – The Monto Rats (w/out MY PASSION)

Source: Tiefdruck-Musik

Though my chances of going to this gig aren't great it gets bonus points for not having my passion! I saw them support innerpartysystem last year and the lead singer wore the tightest jeans youll ever see so you could clearly see his manhood and he practically stood over me - I don't think I've ever felt so sick in my life as for the music it was so so but feel free to catch an eyeful yourself lol

I saw My Passion last year in Germany supporting Dead By April and they did a great job on stage :) I met them also after the show and they are so nice ppl, he even likes LP :P cause he asked me about my fav bands ;) lookin foward to see them again. Never heard of the 2nd support band, but since they are goods friends with Elias it should be a nice band as well :)

I don't like My Passion at all... But yeah, I'm not into that emo/screamo stuff in general, so that was no surprise! Murder FM sound quite good, though! Nothing too special but definitely something I would watch! Good thing for me then that My Passion won't be in London *hahahaha*

I don't like My Passion at all... But yeah, I'm not into that emo/screamo stuff in general, so that was no surprise! Murder FM sound quite good, though! Nothing too special but definitely something I would watch! Good thing for me then that My Passion won't be in London *hahahaha*

Oh that's great you're going!