LP In Peru?

hahninator

LPAmerican has posted the following, (English has been fixed up for my liking)

"According to the Peruvian sites cronicaviva.com.pe and larepublica.peo, Linkin Park will play a concert in the country during their tour that is scheduled to happen in October. The show will be in Lima, Peru, if the negotiations end up coming true.

Linkin Park has already confirmed concerts in Chile and Brazil, and another show is rumored for Argentina. The Peruvians' hopes can also be boosted by a statement from a Brazilian businessman who believes that the band will play five concerts in Latin America."

Of course, nothing has been confirmed yet but Gabe Simas has posted on Twitter that he thinks that LP will play 5 shows in October down there.

Thanks to LPAmerican for the heads up.

And the 5th concert could happen in Colombia.

I hope they confirm in Peru. It's great to see that after 10 years waiting for LP, they're finally coming to South America, and not only coming but opening the whole world tour here.

Btw, there isn't additional information about the 2nd show here in Chile that was informed some weeks ago ;)

Remember that an employer post in your twitter Linkin Park would give five concerts in South America. 2 shows already announced, only three be wanting to be announced. Argentina and Peru may be the next places to visit.

if thats true one more needs to go to Guatemala :P

EDIT i do realize SOUTH america but the central needs some LP too :)

Dates are perfect to make 5 shows...

Everybody knows here in SA that the promoters are working hard and talking with LP for this shows.

A friend of mine talks everyday with the people of Warner Argentina and they told him that the Show is almost confirmed...

soo, lets wait and bleed...

Dates are perfect to make 5 shows...

Everybody knows here in SA that the promoters are working hard and talking with LP for this shows.

A friend of mine talks everyday with the people of Warner Argentina and they told him that the Show is almost confirmed...

soo, lets wait and bleed...

That is awesome. I really hope it happens for you guys. That would be amazing.

I have to quote this in spanish: "de igual modo los Jonas Brothers actuarán el 30 de octubre en el Linkin Park".

Seems like there is information crossed. They are not saying that Linkin Park will play there (Peru), what it means is " Jonas Brothers will play Oct 13th at Linkin Park".

I have to quote this in spanish: "de igual modo los Jonas Brothers actuarán el 30 de octubre en el Linkin Park".

Seems like there is information crossed. They are not saying that Linkin Park will play there (Peru), what it means is " Jonas Brothers will play Oct 13th at Linkin Park".

where do you read that ?

Read the full article, and check it out, they don´t say LP will play there, Jonas Brothers will play in a place called Linkin Park...

La banda norteamericana encabezada por Bon Jovi confirmó su presencia en lima,quien estaría llegando en noviembre,de igual modo los Jonas Brothers actuarán el 30 de octubre en el Linkin Park, pero todavía no se tiene una fecha exacta.

On this website is the error In the other Site the information is correct, nothing confirmed yet...