Dream LP Collaborations

anjum

How many of you fantasize about a dream collaboration between LP & another of your fav artist?? Though there is no assurance of it actually happening, we can atleast talk about it while we wait for ATS. LP ft. ________ Fill this with what will be a dream come true for you.

I dream for a Linkin Park Featuring. Amy Lee.

Chester & Amy Lee are the best fucking vocalists in this whole fucking universe. I really want to see this or a Evanescence Feat. Chester Bennington.

on stage collabs? I'd like to see LP either resurrect a the old hip hop medley or throw in a new one and have Wale or Pharell come in to spit a verse . IMO thatd be cool to see

or have Orianthi come out on the Faint outro to add in her guitar omg. Or have her a duet with Chester on something. I think they would compliment each other well.

I doubt LP will ever collaborate with another band. I could never see a track that was "Linkin Park Featuring...", but I hope the members continue to collaborate. I would love to see Joe doing some solo work and being featured on some tracks.

on stage collabs? I'd like to see LP either resurrect a the old hip hop medley or throw in a new one and have Wale or Pharell come in to spit a verse . IMO thatd be cool to see

or have Orianthi come out on the Faint outro to add in her guitar omg. Or have her a duet with Chester on something. I think they would compliment each other well.

orianthi agree ;) she's damn gud , and mj's beat it she's the best

Lp featuring Once James hetfield , Fred durst , Corey taylor either of these 3 :)

Edited by aravind221

The only person / project that comes into my mind as far as dream LP collabo is concerned is... Klayton of Celldweler. Collabo between him and LP would be absolutely sick and one of a kind, I think. Either in terms of a remix, a vocal contribution (that, i think would suit LP style very well) or something completely new. Anyways, I'd love to hear these guys collaborating one day :)