will this happen ever again ?????

the last time we ever saw a fan being the part of the live show was the long beach 13/18 concertdid this happen in any upcoming concerts before or off lately in any shows will this happen ever again :) , can we expect to see this again , encouraging the fans is a healthy part from the band and bringing them on stage is so much respectable and i don't think many bands do that , I'm so proud of Lp

if this topic has been already discussed im sorry :D ,

but will love to see a fan play once again in the stage , will it happen ??????????? and info's about the show will be much appreciate-able , i would love to see if mike calls a fan to play """ No more sorrow " on stage :) , maybe give fans opportunity to play drums and even Dj :) would be fuki'n cool ;)

Edited by aravind221

what you mean. the first LP show where they debuted MTM tracks (berlin), They got a fan up and played faint on guitar. Im pretty sure they pull a fan up every once and a while to do something.

But truthfully if you want to go see fans playing a punch of LP songs, go see a cover band, you pay to see the band.

what you mean. the first LP show where they debuted MTM tracks (berlin), They got a fan up and played faint on guitar. Im pretty sure they pull a fan up every once and a while to do something.

But truthfully if you want to go see fans playing a punch of LP songs, go see a cover band, you pay to see the band.

thats what i asked if they had bought a fan up on stage , thnx :) is there any other videos of of a fan playing coudnt find one if so plz do post one ;) i agree we pay to see the band and not covers , covers r plenty available on youtube ; but getting a chance to play with the band on the stage not everyone :D not u and me ;)

Edited by aravind221

I really can't see it happening again. Most likely to be a one off.

This happened at quite a few shows back then, there are a number of audience sourced DVDs showing where they pulled a fan on stage (Nashville, Toronto, Colorado Springs, etc.)

I just don't see it happening again... Though it would be cool if they did.

there was a fan on stage in St. Petersburg in 2009. But he only sang a few lines of BIO with Chester...

I wouldn't say that they won't let someone play guitar again in the future. Everything is possible with LP.

• 2 weeks later...