linkin park tattoos

a couple of people have asked to see my lp tats so here they are. the autograph was done RIGHT after they finished the set, chester was trying to avoid signing for everyone so he quick ran by, signed my arm and attempted to flee the screaming fans. its not quite legible but i think i made out "CHT" followed by whats definetly "LP'". also for fun i threw in my STP tat just because its awesome. if anyone else here has any lp tats, please share them with us.

post-977-1278025841.jpg

post-977-1278025873.jpg

post-977-1278025890.jpg

post-977-1278025904.jpg

We got a true fan right here folks! I LOVE LP, but I don't have the balls to get a tattoo related to them. Your tats looks nice. I'm glad it's not the same old "chester flames" bullshit people usually get.

We got a true fan right here folks! I LOVE LP, but I don't have the balls to get a tattoo related to them. Your tats looks nice. I'm glad it's not the same old "chester flames" bullshit people usually get.

thanks man! its funny you should bring up chesters flames...when i was younger i actually got crappy flames done, but i had them covered up by my progressing sleeve lol. i plan on getting a big lp piece done in the future with portraits of mike and chaz in there hopefully accompanied by all 6 of thier autograms. i heard the band isnt allowed to sign skin anymore due to idiots like me going out and getting them inked, but ill do what i have to to get them. people are quick to criticize band tattoos and all i can say is lp has been a HUGE part of my life for the past 10 years. ive traveled all over to see them and had some of the best times of my life. more to come. thats what the lp tats represent

Love the STP ink! :)

Planning a major addition to my tattoo collection at some point (2 right now) which will cover my left leg from knee to ankle in a family tree. I'll be sprinkling in a few personal references such as an LP logo or symbol as well as some other things...

I hear ya brother. If a band is a large part of your life, and has meaning to it, why not get some ink? At least that tat would have meaning, over most people getting tats just to get them. I personally wanted to get a deathbat tattoo at one point in my life (A7X) but I thought it would look really cheesy when I get older, or if I were to ever grow out of my A7X addiction phase (hi Hahninator!)

So I just got the albanian eagle instead, haha. Still looks sick! I look forward to seeing anymore ink you get, if you do. I LOVE tattoos.

awesome! right now im working on my right sleeve which is made up of japanese art. last week i finished my koi and (no chester connection lol) and cherry blossoms. i go back every two months and get 4 hours of work. september im putting a waterfall behing the koi and flowers, and that will flow under my stp tat

awesome! right now im working on my right sleeve which is made up of japanese art. last week i finished my koi and (no chester connection lol) and cherry blossoms. i go back every two months and get 4 hours of work. september im putting a waterfall behing the koi and flowers, and that will flow under my stp tat

I'm figuring 4 to 5 visits for mine and about $2000 before it's all said and done, so I feel your pain. Literally! :lol:

I'm figuring 4 to 5 visits for mine and about $2000 before it's all said and done, so I feel your pain. Literally! :lol:

yeah its sooo expensive. my guy (the one who did the stp tat) charges $300 for 4 hours. not too bad. hes the best in the area so hes booked for months. i get in there whenever hes available

I don't have any yet...once I get money, probably later this month or next month actually, I'm getting a Linkin Park logo on my upper arm and then having Chester sign my arm eventually and getting it inked.

You know that Mike doesn't like it when people do things like that in dedication to the band? I read that somewhere.

Yes, and Chester, too.

But I also have the HT Soldier on my back, with the wings.

It's not only a dedication to them. :)

Edited by lipa84