New Divide-A Year Later

rsw2010

So it's been one year since the release of New Divide. So does anyone still listen to the song? Has your view of the song changed at all? Do you think LP will play it on the upcoming tour? Do you think the new album will sound like the song?

In general, what are youre thoughts on the song a year later? and how does it make you feel?

Album will not be like the album, New Divide is like Qwerty is to Minutes to Midnight is a sense. I personally haven't really listened to New Divide for a couple months right now, not cause' I think its a bad song, I've just been listening to alot of NIN while waiting for the new LP album lol

Mike has said the new album isnt like New Divide, he said the new album is more "introverted."

As for the song, I actually like New Divide a LOT more now than I did when it first came out. And I'm not sure why.

I personally haven't really listened to New Divide for a couple months right now, not cause' I think its a bad song, I've just been listening to alot of NIN while waiting for the new LP album lol

same here, but instead of nine inch nails i been hearing to loads of rap

The song itself was a break though for LP in my eyes. Experimenting again with there sound and even song structure. Im planning to perform this is the coming months.

Aka like it Just as much as before.

Album will not be like the album, New Divide is like Qwerty is to Minutes to Midnight is a sense. I personally haven't really listened to New Divide for a couple months right now, not cause' I think its a bad song, I've just been listening to alot of NIN while waiting for the new LP album lol

OMG

OMG All

OMG All i've

EDIT: How do I delete this? I didn't mean to post this.

Edited by Spaghetti

OMG All i've been listening to is NIN!!!