Two New LPUTV Episodes

Joseph

From the LPU twitter (@linkinpark)

"Holy exclusiveness! 2 brand new LPUTV episodes added to LPUnderground.com. They're even more exciting than the Lost finale."

Thoughts?

Edited by Joseph

First video is the MFR build in the LA area. 1:00 total. 10 seconds of intro and 10 seconds of outro...40 seconds of Phoenix talking. Really? Phoenix even says "I'm gonna come show you guys the site a little bit". But there's no video of that. This is really short and I can't say it's uninformative but it kind of is, lol. Like you are told they're doing a build but there's not really any info on it at all...it'd be cool to see what exactly they're doing and just some more content for a video. Surely they did more that day than just have 40 seconds worth of video from one band member.

Next video is from Istanbul and is 1:37. Much better video. General solid Fiore editing of the Istanbul show and a little backstage footage. I was expecting this on an LPTV of the summer tour in 2009 but LPUTV works too. Maybe the next LPTV series will have an episode of this tour. I like this video, pretty cool.

Still hoping for an LP tour website done officially with the setlist, show highlights, some pics of the show, 1 or 2 videos from the crowd or side of the stage of some cool moments during the show and maybe 1 backstage video. That'd be fucking sweet.

From the LPU twitter (@linkinpark)

"Holy exclusiveness! 2 brand new LPUTV episodes added to LPUnderground.com. They're even more exciting than the Lost finale."

Thoughts?

just throwing this out there, the lost series finale was fucking amazing, lol.