DBS Complete Tracklist

Trang

Hi there guys...

Would you tell me what are the non-OoA tracks that are avaiable officially?

I know there are CBI, Fire & My Suffering live, Morning After & Let Down acoustic...

What else do I miss?

Also, what's the best version around of that My Suffering demo with alternate lyrics? And 20 Eyes?

Last but not least, are there any professional audio recordings (DSP-like) from the past shows?

If you have a list for all DBS related songs, please lemme know.

Thank you very much.

Basically there is:

Morning After (Studio Version)

Morning After (Julien-K Remix)

Crawl Back In (Live/iTunes)

Crawl Back In (Live/CBI Single)

My Suffering (Live/CBI Single)

Fire (Live/LD Single)

Let Down (Live/LD Single)

Let Down (Live from Almost Acoustic Chrismtas 2009 Benefit Album/iTunes)

Let Down (Live/Vegas Acoustic 2009 HQ)

Morning After (Live/Vegas Acoustic 2009 HQ (LPU Exclusive)

20 Eyes (Highest Quality would be AAC09 but there are tons of live recordings out there in dec. quality)

My Suffering (You are referring to the Club Tattoo 2008 version, only one quality is available)

There are also the whole webcast audio/video of DBS's set at Almost Acoustic Christmas 2009, the BBC Radio recordings, and CBI/LD from the Ulalume webcast and tons of other shows out there. And yes, there are DBS's sets from the LP DSP's available too.

^ There's CBI from Sonisphere and I think that's it.

Yeah, that was from that Sonisphere digital download EP...although I don't think the track was actually recorded at Sonisphere like it says it was, because the live video of DBS playing CBI at Sonisphere sounds completely different.

Yeah, that was from that Sonisphere digital download EP...although I don't think the track was actually recorded at Sonisphere like it says it was, because the live video of DBS playing CBI at Sonisphere sounds completely different.

No, it's definitely from Sonisphere, it's just edited like crazy, just like how the DSP versions of CBI and MS from Stuttgart sound nothing like the single versions.

Basically there is:

Morning After (Studio Version)

Morning After (Julien-K Remix)

Crawl Back In (Live/iTunes)

Crawl Back In (Live/CBI Single)

My Suffering (Live/CBI Single)

Fire (Live/LD Single)

Let Down (Live/LD Single)

Let Down (Live from Almost Acoustic Chrismtas 2009 Benefit Album/iTunes)

Let Down (Live/Vegas Acoustic 2009 HQ)

Morning After (Live/Vegas Acoustic 2009 HQ (LPU Exclusive)

20 Eyes (Highest Quality would be AAC09 but there are tons of live recordings out there in dec. quality)

My Suffering (You are referring to the Club Tattoo 2008 version, only one quality is available)

There are also the whole webcast audio/video of DBS's set at Almost Acoustic Christmas 2009, the BBC Radio recordings, and CBI/LD from the Ulalume webcast and tons of other shows out there. And yes, there are DBS's sets from the LP DSP's available too.

There's also a webcast from the Paris show at the Tony Hawk event but it has some really annoying interview and moderation parts in it, which really sucks! Only some songs have been broadcasted in full!

The whole acoustic Vegas set should have been released as like an EP on iTunes or something...I would kill to hear CBI acoustic in HQ, and In the Darkness was amazing from that show. Also Walking In Circles probably sounds awesome too.

The whole acoustic Vegas set should have been released as like an EP on iTunes or something...I would kill to hear CBI acoustic in HQ, and In the Darkness was amazing from that show. Also Walking In Circles probably sounds awesome too.

QFT. Just like we never got 20 Eyes studio, or any b-sides.

Thank you for the help guys!

I hope they release the remaining Vegas stuff someday soon.

I don't think we will get something from DBS soon. The whole thing seems done now, and Chester is focusing on LP. This means no new singles/new videos/20 eyes studio cover/Vegas DSP/....Maybe in 4 or 5 years, if the band comes out of the water for a new record, there could be a chance to get old unreleased material...

I don't think we will get something from DBS soon. The whole thing seems done now, and Chester is focusing on LP. This means no new singles/new videos/20 eyes studio cover/Vegas DSP/....Maybe in 4 or 5 years, if the band comes out of the water for a new record, there could be a chance to get old unreleased material...

I agree!