New Music by Elias Andra

SpikeMinoda

We just got the info that Elias Andra from Julien-K uploaded some of his own music on his facebook profile.

So if you like to check out some nice music go to his facebook profile and go to the "My Band" button on his profile to check out his music. He uploaded 2 songs so far and he told me he played every instrument on his own except the bass. He is also the one singing.

Or just download them here.

Elias Andra 23:26

please also feel free to share the songs on my page with your friends

have them sign up on mailing list

I personally really love the songs.

Just check them out if you like and tell us here what do you think about them.

UPDATE:

check here for some more parts of the chat with Elias

Really nice. Ive always loved Brandon and Elais' backing vocals in JK, wanted to hear them on their own for so long. Elias is rocking the shiznit fo sure! Now just Brandon left haha.

Hey people did anyone else get a mail from Elias giving another one of his Psycho Plague track called Vaxsination for free to those who joined his facebook page!! Holy Shit Yeah!! I got a personal mail from him!! Isn't that just FUCKING AWESOME????? Though the song is not as awesome as drowning, it's still decent (specially the chester-esque screaming). It goes something like Vaxsination Masturbation........HAHA!!!! Edit the main post too if required!!! But do give me a heads up!! ;-D

Edited by Anjum_Agony.In.Disguise

• 4 months later...