How many bands have been on Machine Shop?

Ashwhisker

Okay, so over the years how many bands have been on Machine Shop?

There's:

• Simplistic

• The Rosewood Fall

• No Warning

Can anyone tell me more about these bands (years active, releases, etc) and any other bands that were on MSR? Thanks!

Artists partly under the label:

* Linkin Park

Artists formerly signed to the label include:

* Fort Minor (on hiatus)

* Styles of Beyond

* Holly Brook

* Simplistic

* The Rosewood Fall (now defunct)

* No Warning (now defunct)

--According to Wikipedia.

does any one have any tracks for Simplistic? or did they break up before they recorded anything?

They have at leats two EP's that I've been able to find out about through the internet archive, I forget the names of the top of my head.

You can find their self-titled EP on their PureVolume page.

Yes.

*lol* So much for the success of Machine Shop as a label... 3 bands defunct, 1 band on hiatus, 1 band (Styles Of Beyond) still active but can't get their album out, and 1 artist that might be active (Holly Brook) but you don't hear anything about her!

Edited by immortalsoul

*lol* So much for the success of Machine Shop as a label... 3 bands defunct, 1 band on hiatus, 1 band (Styles Of Beyond) still active but can't get their album out, and 1 artist that might be active (Holly Brook) but you don't hear anything about her!

actually about SOB, ryu confirmed on twitter that SOB is not getting back together again. he quoted that SOB = Sorry Outta Business

Holly Brook isn't on Machine Shop anymore, neither is Styles of Beyond. The only act that's actually still signed to Machine Shop (other than LP's releases having the Machine Shop logo on them) is Fort Minor.

Holly Brook isn't on Machine Shop anymore, neither is Styles of Beyond. The only act that's actually still signed to Machine Shop (other than LP's releases having the Machine Shop logo on them) is Fort Minor.

Which is on hiatus. :lol:

Mike said on his blog quite some time ago that the Machine Shop label is on hiatus, and thus inactive, right now anyway.

but machine shop is still working promoting some artists like all american rejected, weezer, and some movies like zombieland

Yeah, the list of Machine Shop Marketing artists is something totally different, they've promoted all kinds of bands that were never signed to the record label...Staind is one of the big ones I can think of off the top of my head.

but machine shop is still working promoting some artists like all american rejected, weezer, and some movies like zombieland

"All American Rejected" amused me.

And Machine Shop Marketing has promoted Staind, AAR, Hoobastank, and that's all I know off the top of my head.

"All American Rejected" amused me.

And Machine Shop Marketing has promoted Staind, AAR, Hoobastank, and that's all I know off the top of my head.

Most recently they also promoted Julien-K by setting up a headquarter for their street team for some while! But this promotion has ended by now and the headquarter can't be accessed anymore. Latest news was that the actual street team leader switched the team over to ReverbNation.