Mike on KROQ April 26th

ChuckCheese

I think everyone should get over if Blackbirds is the 6th Strong Song. We don't care!

speak for yourself.

To me its not a big deal but its a bit misleading of Mike/Joe to say that. I dont care a new song is a new song but id like it if the band themselves would remember the stuff they did even if it is a lot. I think we all should have to agree to disagree.

Now everybody kiss and make up.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay then, in my opinion I don't care if it is the 6 String Song or not.

Its a new and from the preview a kick ass sounding song.

six string song = six missions

i don't know, but i related this

but only on monday we will know about this

You make a point.

Edited by Joseph

am i the only one that cares more for the new album than for 8-bit and BB? i mean i cant want to hear BB and look forward to mike rapping but the lack of album updates over the last 6 months overshadows my excitement. Just me i guess?

thats what i've been preaching for like the past two months!! They are really taking a long time, and not even remotely updating us on the thing we actually care about.... the music... aka... album

six string song = six missions

i don't know, but i related this

but only on monday we will know about this

6th String Song is just a name given to the demo by the LP community because in the Making of MTM DVD, there were 6 songs that had strings recorded for them during the MTM sessions. This was the 6th and only one we have not heard yet. The name '6th String Song' has nothing to do with the game. (The other string songs were Leave Out All the Rest, No Roads Left, Shadow of the Day, Hands Held High, and In Between. I think that is correct?)

6th String Song is just a name given to the demo by the LP community because in the Making of MTM DVD, there were 6 songs that had strings recorded for them during the MTM sessions. This was the 6th and only one we have not heard yet. The name '6th String Song' has nothing to do with the game. (The other string songs were Leave Out All the Rest, No Roads Left, Shadow of the Day, Hands Held High, and In Between. I think that is correct?)

Leave Out All The Rest, Shadow Of The Day, Hands Held High, No Roads Left, and The Little Things Give You Away.

Yea, that sounds logical. I'm guessing and hoping that it's an mp3 and you could just transfer it to your computer. I still believe that there's a great chance that Blackbirds is the 6th string song. I have a feeling that Mike will explicitly say after the song comes out whether or not it is. I always thought that Chester was singing "all my pain" in the 6th string clip from the DVD. I guess it could be brain.

It's gonna be mp4, just like any other iTunes song... Assuming that winning the game gives you some sort of portal into iTunes to the song..

Everybody; stop worrying about getting Blackbirds in good quality!!! Obviously we will! After you beat the game, it most likely goes onto your iPod, from there you put it on your computer and there you go. Damn.