Amir and Fu Synth Programming "The Hunting"

Nameless

Church just posted a Julien-K studio update on his YouTube account:

"Church checks in late night with Julien-K's Amir Derakh and Fu during a synth programming session for a song on the upcoming follow up to Death to Analog, at Level 7 Studios - Los Angeles."

See the video

i think its so hilarious how people complain about Linkin Park not giving sufficient/quality studio updates while Julien-K who is moaned about being posted on this site is giving the sort of updates Linkin Park fans want in LP lmfao

funny how things work out

i think its so hilarious how people complain about Linkin Park not giving sufficient/quality studio updates while Julien-K who is moaned about being posted on this site is giving the sort of updates Linkin Park fans want in LP lmfao

funny how things work out

That's definitely funny to see! Win for Julien-K *laughs*

I love the constant updates about this particular song. It really seems that this might be the track that they are most convinced of. I'm actually quite sure there will be more updates about "The Hunting" which eventually lead to the song being fully revealed. Very nice take on everything!

That's definitely funny to see! Win for Julien-K *laughs*

I love the constant updates about this particular song. It really seems that this might be the track that they are most convinced of. I'm actually quite sure there will be more updates about "The Hunting" which eventually lead to the song being fully revealed. Very nice take on everything!

i cant wait to hear the song as well. The chorus from what we heard so far sounds catchy!