Chester playing with Camp Freddy tonight!

I've just saw on Franky Perez (Scars on Broadway) facebook that he will be singing at Camp Freddy's show tonight, and Chester is among the artists that will be there too.

Here's what he wrote :

Tonight's Camp Freddy show is gonna be ridiculous! Izod IndyCar is putting on the event and they closed down a part of Hollywood Blvd. The gig is at Hollywood and Highland and we go on at 8:30. Here's the kicker...Its free! come down if you're in town. Lemmy, Chester, McGrath, Duffy, myself, and the rest of the boys in CF are gonna throw down. Let's Rock N Roll!!!!

FXP

I thought it was worth mentioning since we always get amazing footage from this shows and it's Chester's first performance after the DBS tour finished.

Source : http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5702...id=116113135055

EDIT

Church has uploaded a video of Chester performing Whole Lotta Love by Led Zeppelin! You can watch it

Edited by LPxDC

thanks for the news daniel. btw, i didn't knew that you could put things on the newswire lol

well, as everyone else i'll wait for the videos of that :P

he cant ! i did ;)

i cant wait for some vids!

For anyone who hasn't watched the video, here's a recap.

- Chester starts around the 50 minute mark.

- 1st song - Bullet with Butterfly Wings by Smashing Pumpkins

- 2nd Song - Mountain Song by Jane's Addiction

Pretty good covers by Chester as usual!!!

Might I be the only one who is a little disappointed by Chester performance?

I mean, he's moving way too much, it isn't authentic and it doesn't bring any form of energy to the show. Also, his screamings in "Bullet with Butterfly Wings" are very weak imo (because of the tiredness?)

Anyway, with this new haircut and the sunglasses, Chester looks like a clone of the Avendeg Sevenfold singer (see clip of the song "Almost Easy")... :lol:

Chester doesn't look like M. Shadows what so ever.

Nameless, you have the best sig ever.

He IS moving too much. Maybe not a big deal, but I'm not used to it. Haha. He's been watching to much Muse.

Edited by Legend