Possibility Of 2nd Download To Donate Album

vyonizr

Except Amir and Ryan and yes Elias everyone has done remixes (as far as i remember).

Amir, Fu, and Brandon are the main remixers/producers in the band but the other ones always give input as well... even Chester!

And yes, a re-release of Death To Digital will be out soon! I posted about it in another thread!

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously i didnt think DTD had a theme at all. Im not worried about genre because what the whole point of the album is to write or produce music which has somewhat showed consideration, sympathy for those in need. When it comes down too it i reckon resurrections and Not Alone were two stand out songs from the album because they both are about what is happening at this very moment (or that moment). Alright there was some songs that had nothing to do with it but they were exclusives to help the course. IMO i dont think having metal or really heavy songs are good for this type of album

Well yeh. Thats whats going through my head atm.

Most LP fans like rock/hip-hop/alternative/electronic, not metal. A lot of the music that I listen to besides LP I'm alone on when it comes to other LP fans.

I fucking love Metallica, Slipknot, Machine Head, DevilDriver, Slayer, Megadeth, etc. I'm a huge metal fan. I'd say Machine Head is my second favorite band behind LP.

Edited by Spaghetti

• 3 weeks later...