Surprise Mike Chat

Joseph

They're just wasting time. Making video's that have no purpose. For fuck sake im tired of waiting years for another album. Its going to be longer than 3 once again.

I know. A band, which isn't necessarily a big as Linkin Park have released an album every year since they where together.

i dont mind if they take a while to release stuff, NIN also takes forever. But if they do take their time i at least expect an album i can listen to for the next 3 years eg HT, meteora. And i expect more than 1 update a month if we're lucky

They're just wasting time. Making video's that have no purpose. For fuck sake im tired of waiting years for another album. Its going to be longer than 3 once again.

omg....again this fu*** discussion... "Mike is holding up the new lp album...he'S chatting in the LP.com chat"

I hope they take another year to release it

The thing that is pissing me off about LP is the lack of updates. Once again they leave their fans in the dark about what the hell is going on. No LPU photo journal, no decent video updates, no solid blog posts. One post every 3 months is basically like...nothing. They isolate their fans so much it's disappointing. I don't really understand why unless it's unintentional.

Of course they take a while to make a CD but it comes out GREAT so I don't mind waiting that much, but I sure wish we had some updates or a solid form of communication from the studio to the fans as to exactly what the hell is going on at NRG while they are making this album. They keep telling us time frames like "we hope to have an album out ASAP", then "the end of 2009", then "early 2010" now they are saying "hopefully by the end of the year". Wouldn't surprise me at all if it was summer 2011.

The thing that is pissing me off about LP is the lack of updates. Once again they leave their fans in the dark about what the hell is going on. No LPU photo journal, no decent video updates, no solid blog posts. One post every 3 months is basically like...nothing. They isolate their fans so much it's disappointing. I don't really understand why unless it's unintentional.

What, you don't like 30 second videos of Mike talking about how many songs he has in his iTunes?

He was even in the studio during that video! :P

HERE IS A BIG LINKIN PARK NEWS

Talinda Twitter : I'm watching my sexy man do laundry and clean the kitchen! Yes, he does those things!!

Thanks Talinda. Atleast there is someone who cares about us.

rofl! :D

rofl²

But you're right....and what LPxDC said: Mike should rather visit the LPU chat...

haha funny story i went in there and was so excited that i started talking to someone named mikeshinoda1 nd was like crap i misread the LPU twitter when they said chat ahah

Of course they take a while to make a CD but it comes out GREAT so I don't mind waiting that much, but I sure wish we had some updates or a solid form of communication from the studio to the fans as to exactly what the hell is going on at NRG while they are making this album. They keep telling us time frames like "we hope to have an album out ASAP", then "the end of 2009", then "early 2010" now they are saying "hopefully by the end of the year". Wouldn't surprise me at all if it was summer 2011.

You framed it really well there.

Maybe they just don't have anything to update us on. What do you expect? Monthly video blog saying, "Yep, still writing. Still recording." At least the updates are coming from the studio, and we can assume (?) they're actually working on this thing.

HERE IS A BIG LINKIN PARK NEWS

Talinda Twitter : I'm watching my sexy man do laundry and clean the kitchen! Yes, he does those things!!

That is awesome, thanks for some decent news :) Haha, very amusing. Couldnt picture Chester doing laundry haha

HAHA! this was just mean!!! :'(

And, talinda is always giving good news.. like the photos from transformers w of LP shooting the New Divide video :P