Surprise Mike Chat

Joseph

The thing that is pissing me off about LP is the lack of updates. Once again they leave their fans in the dark about what the hell is going on. No LPU photo journal, no decent video updates, no solid blog posts. One post every 3 months is basically like...nothing. They isolate their fans so much it's disappointing. I don't really understand why unless it's unintentional.

Of course they take a while to make a CD but it comes out GREAT so I don't mind waiting that much, but I sure wish we had some updates or a solid form of communication from the studio to the fans as to exactly what the hell is going on at NRG while they are making this album. They keep telling us time frames like "we hope to have an album out ASAP", then "the end of 2009", then "early 2010" now they are saying "hopefully by the end of the year". Wouldn't surprise me at all if it was summer 2011.

They've been getting progressively worse with that over the last few albums. It's pretty disappointing.

I had some argument lined up about how they were probably just too busy working to give us proper updates, but I opted out of it.

It's obvious that they have plenty of time to tweet, and blog, and chat, and run dualthons, and post videos of randomness.

I'm convinced that it's turned into laziness. They're seeming pretty bored with the whole "putting out a new album" thing.

i don't get the irritation with not putting out updates...why are they expected to tell us everything that's going on in the studio?

Mmm, for me, it's not really the irritation of knowing NOTHING, it's the annoyance of getting the sense that they aren't making a new album at all. It just seems like....with all the extra stuff that seems to be going on in the place of updates, they aren't making a new album at all, haha.

Mmm, for me, it's not really the irritation of knowing NOTHING, it's the annoyance of getting the sense that they aren't making a new album at all. It just seems like....with all the extra stuff that seems to be going on in the place of updates, they aren't making a new album at all, haha.

This. Totally agree.

OMG! didnt realise that was my first post!! xD

hey guys :D

And that was your first of many spams. Lol. This post is spam too i guess. So was anything else brought up in that LPU chat with him apart from the LP.com design

It'll be great if they took a chapter out of Sevendust's book for the next album or so.

The've been working on their 8th record and posted videos DAILY on youtube, showing them practising/recording and basicly messing about xD

They must have a hundred or so vids up now B)