LPU 10.0 Wishlist

feelthless

Could just do something new and record 6 cover tracks. Each band member chooses 1 song each. Either do Studio versions, or hold an invite only small LPU show (1 off) which the cover songs are recorded from the set and put on LPU10. Im not fussed though. All id want is something constructive and not thrown together in 5 minutes.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cover allbum which bands would u want to see them cover?

im still shooting for a cover of Enjoy The Silence, along with a studio version of Wish

as far as my setlist, i think that since LPU 10 will be out shortly after the tenth anniversary of Hybrid Theory and the new album, they should release unknown B-Sides from Hybrid Theory that HAVE NOT BEEN RELEASED, and some B-Sides to the new album.

Reanimation Style Remix of Last 2 Albums, Singles, and Hybrid Theory EP.

01. G1vn U.P.

02. F8nt

03. Smwhr ! B3l0ng

04. Ble3d 1T 0wt

05. Ly1ng Fr0m.U

06. Frm.teh.nside

07. Nu|D!v!de

08. N0 M0RE S4RR0W

09. Dnt:Stay

Bonus Track: And/1

i would like something like 2 remixes, 2 b-sides/demo/etc and 2 live tracks... is not that unrealistic, plus considering the 10th anniversary of HT, i gues the 2 live tracks could be HT songs with extenders?... as far from the remixes could be any song from meteora or mtm, and b-sides or demo as it was said it could be something lost from reanimation, a remastered she couldn't, or new demos, who knows... :P but that's what i would like

The One Step Closer Screamo Outro (studio version)

The band wont re-record tracks. Why do ppl want studio versions of intro/outro's so much? Then live shows would suck balls, it would basically be playing the studio version, and/or just extending it with another extension to waste concert time.

• 3 weeks later...

What I actually SEE happening -

- Anything unreleased, Hybrid Theory (And EP) related.

- She Couldn't. They may have a mastered version no one knows about. Its not like they have to "hide it" anymore, every hardcore LP fan has it.

- Live material from the early days. 2000-2001.

What I would LIKE to happen -

-Rerecordings of the 3 Xero songs, Fuse, Reading My Eyes, and also Stick N' Move, its different enough to be its own song compared to Runaway. They say they arn't interested in rerecording, but the thing is, they havn't recorded it. Xero and Mark did.

-More sexy demos with different vocals, such as Figure .09 and Faint had.

-She Couldn't. :P

I'd like to see a full-length album with just covers

i'd like lp to cover these songs:

alice in chains - would

deftones - my own summer

placebo - meds (chester and mike singing)

soad - chop suey (with mike singing - ok, not the full song but at least parts :P)

some limp bizkit song

im still shooting for a cover of Enjoy The Silence, along with a studio version of Wish

enjoy the silence has been covered by way too many bands (plus imo even lp can't top evergreen terrace' cover of it anymore)

I would like to see,

- More Demos

Just a whole bunch of their BEST demos from whenever they're from.

- Special New Tracks

Maybe a collection of new, even short instrumental tracks (Lockjaw like, but longer).

Hopefully, it will be 10 tracks for LPU 10. If it is, then we can have something like this in the vein of LPU4:

• 2 Previously unreleased tracks, old or new

• 3 Special Live Recordings

• 1 Instrumental track

• 3 Demos

• 1 Studio Cover

That would be a great LPU10 in my opinion.

I wouldn't mind some more demos Probably one or 2 Good Quality Live songs A cover of course, and Maybe a new song cut off from the album, something Like this:

1. [New random instrumental Here]

2. Points of Authority [Live] (either Dedicated or Dolla over it)

3. Sweet Child O' Mine [studio version Cover]

4. Sick [Don't Stay Demo]

5. Blackbirds [Live]...Maybe? :P

6. Killing in the Name Of [same as SCOM]

7. Faint [the Demo w/ Strings]

8. Shifter [sIB Instrumental Demo?]

9. [insert Hybrid Theory Demo never heard here]

10. [New Album B-Side]

I guess this would satisfy me, don't know about any1 else lol

Hopefully, it will be 10 tracks for LPU 10. If it is, then we can have something like this in the vein of LPU4:

• 2 Previously unreleased tracks, old or new

• 3 Special Live Recordings

• 1 Instrumental track

• 3 Demos

• 1 Studio Cover

That would be a great LPU10 in my opinion.

I like that. A lot.

I like the idea of b-sides and linkin park doing studio cover of other bands but if u want to push the landscape here, how bout the unplugged version of some of their big songs. Its fresh, different and takes u into a whole different light. Im sure its not impossible for them to do it, take note from the likes of nirvana and foo fighters. Id like to hear shadow of the day unplugged, now that would sound amazing.

11. My December (the unreleased remix)

Most of all I wish to hear

+1111111

Man, knowing it was cut from Reanimation for being too dark just makes me what it more and more!

Damnit. Mike, Chino, release this beasT! :D