Stuff for sell

Alexonlyalex

I have to travel for couple of days to a city for a work experience but I'm afraid that I have not enough money for the train tickets. I have to get at least 70€ to make this travel possible. So I ask you guys if you wanna buy something from me to make my goal possible.

I'm selling:

Crawling Uk cassette - 90$(66,50€) (very fuckin rare)

Streetwise HT promo cassettes (2x) - 15$(10€) each.(1x to eurofighter)

Minutes to midnight cd+dvd fan edition (2x) - 15$(10€) each (1x to eurofighter)

Bleed it out Vinyl (4x) - 12$(9 €) each (1x Overkill)

Hybrid theory advanced - 20$ (15€) (sold to Bartek104)

Road to Revolution (sealed) bluray autographed by chester 44€

Crawl back in cd single autographed by chester - 25$ (17€) (sold to eurofighter)

I need the money so fast as possible because i have to be in hamburg (germany) at 8. march so guys cmon, i won't sell my stuff again within next couple of years.

EDIT: guys, the first person who I get the money from will get the items. doesnt matter when you asked.

Edited by AlexonlyAlex

Ok so I guessed someone paid you the money for the HTAdvance? But you never actually got back to me to do the payment for it? Guess you dont want me to buy it then fair enough..

Worst seller I have ever came across on. Dont get your hopes up If you asked to purchase something when he accepts. You dont fckn get it.

Edited by nkramar

Ok so I guessed someone paid you the money for the HTAdvance? But you never actually got back to me to do the payment for it? Guess you dont want me to buy it then fair enough..

sry, i just had some very bad experiences with people who did let me wait, like weeks, I'm sure u wouldn't do that but I have to buy the tix tommorow and couldn't wait anyway. I'm making it for the first time like that and won't do it this way again. I hope you understand my situation. And I'm sure I sent you all required information to pay me.

Edited by AlexonlyAlex

ok, guys, sry for non answering just got back from a long dbs travel and I hope it's ok for you if I send your Items withing the week. I'll contact you all personally, so be sure you'll get the stuff very soon.

how did u get RtR signed by Chester? Did u bring it with you to one of the DBS shows ? lol

how did u get RtR signed by Chester? Did u bring it with you to one of the DBS shows ? lol

yeah, basicly I bought RTR bluray at the same day as dbs had a free show in hamburg, and as chester came out he signed it. I didn't expect him signing anything at all.