Julien-k Extended Europe Edition Pre-Sale

Alexonlyalex

The current release of the extended Europe edition is on pre-sale right now. It includes the brand new track "Killing Fields", which is the first time it's been released at all, the track Dreamland and the remix of Maestro by Brandon Belsky.

Right now we have a real chance to get Julien-K in the charts. If the album starts off and sells well, MTV will get interested in them. Once they are featured on MTV, other music and press media like magazines will become interested in them. That means concert agencies will try to get them on tour in Europe; I guess all European JK fans want to see the band live. With each sold copy we get closer to our goal. I'm pre-ordering 3 copies, and I'll try to buy a few more within next weeks.

http://www.amazon.de/Death-Analog-Julien-K/dp/B0037B6W5G/

Edited by Hahninator

Would kill for a Julien-K tour here in Melbourne!! But Australia sucks. We dont even have DTA up for purchase as a CD, not even on iTunes, only a few EP's. But i wouldnt buy shit from iTunes anyway, i rather have the CD.

Would kill for a Julien-K tour here in Melbourne!! But Australia sucks. We dont even have DTA up for purchase as a CD, not even on iTunes, only a few EP's. But i wouldnt buy shit from iTunes anyway, i rather have the CD.

Do you have the cd? if not import it...

Yeah, people - please buy it and help the guys out! Please also spread these news - it's important! ;)

If anyone from overseas wants to get the CD as well, please contact me here via PM or write a message to info@julien-k.de and we can work things out! We also really want the Americans or international fans to get this great new version of Death To Analog! Right now the preorder price is 17,99 € (= 24,30 $) but it may drop as the release approaches!

Oh, and the cover artwork will also be slightly different! The European release is actually turning out to be THE version of the CD that the guys always wanted to release, but they didn't have the chance to do so in the USA (in terms of artwork and stuff)! So yeah, this is definitely a special thing!!

Yeah i bought mine pre-order from the original JK preorder ages ago. scored me a free signed posted too! and i bought the EPs on iTunes. i like them but are kinda expencive. PM me if you wanna talk....*cough*

Yeah, people - please buy it and help the guys out! Please also spread these news - it's important! ;)

If anyone from overseas wants to get the CD as well, please contact me here via PM or write a message to info@julien-k.de and we can work things out! We also really want the Americans or international fans to get this great new version of Death To Analog! Right now the preorder price is 17,99 € (= 24,30 $) but it may drop as the release approaches!

Oh, and the cover artwork will also be slightly different! The European release is actually turning out to be THE version of the CD that the guys always wanted to release, but they didn't have the chance to do so in the USA (in terms of artwork and stuff)! So yeah, this is definitely a special thing!!

:lol: Great!!! Japan Amazon http://www.amazon.co.jp/Death-Analog-Julie...8573&sr=8-9