Best live performances of every lp song audio or video?

Hey, I've been recently trying to add more songs and videos to my itouch I got last Christmas and I've been wondering what to fill it up with and I actually came up with a pretty good idea. Although I'm gonna need ur guys help though, but here i go anyway. In your opinion, out of every song linkin park has made, if u can for most of their songs create a list of the best live performance of each song. I'll leave it up to you guys to come up with the list...and hopefully it will also be beneficial to other lp fans as well..It can be both audio or video and if u can, it would be great if u posted a link to the song with the concert...but make sure it's not against site and forum rules lol, which I don't think it is...I just thought it would be an interesting post, even though it's my first:D thanks

Edited by LP_and_PIE

One Step Closer from Auburn 07 or w/ Jonathan Davis from PR 04

Given Up from Montreal 08

P5hing Me A*Wy from Live In Texas

The Little Things Give You Away from Atlanta 07

New Divide from Macao 09

Bleed It Out from East Troy 08

Faint from Denver 07

that's all I can think of right now....

I think everyone will have their own opinions on what's the 'best' performance of each song but here are some of my favorites

Qwerty from the 6.0 CD

No More Sorrow from Berlin 2007

What I've Done from Atlanta 2007

One Step Closer from Quebec City 2008

Breaking The Habit from Edgefest 2008

Edited by Geki

Well, to me, Qwerty at Summer Sonic 2006 was easily their best live performance ever. Chester's screamings in it are simply hardcore! \m/

Other than, I'd say:

- And One (Rock Am Ring 2001)

- High Voltage (Rock & Roll Hall of Fame 2002)

- By Myself (Live In Texas)

- Wish (but not the Rock Am Ring one, I can't say where the show was...here is a video of it :

)

Concerning the more recent show, I agree with the songs which have been quoted in this thread

Well, to me, Qwerty at Summer Sonic 2006 was easily their best live performance ever. Chester's screamings in it are simply hardcore! \m/

Other than, I'd say:

- And One (Rock Am Ring 2001)

- High Voltage (Rock & Roll Hall of Fame 2002)

- By Myself (Live In Texas)

- Wish (but not the Rock Am Ring one, I can't say where the show was...here is a video of it :

)

Concerning the more recent show, I agree with the songs which have been quoted in this thread

http://www.lplive.net/shows/20040818.php

I'll checking this out, I've always held Live in Texas to easily be their best APFMH performance :P

I'm afraid hes right. I was there. It was a killer performance. So much energy. (not forgeting that super slick intro) Heres the vid I shot of it

One Step Closer from Auburn 07 or w/ Jonathan Davis from PR 04

Given Up from Montreal 08

P5hing Me A*Wy from Live In Texas

The Little Things Give You Away from Atlanta 07

New Divide from Macao 09

Bleed It Out from East Troy 08

Faint from Denver 07

that's all I can think of right now....

I think everyone will have their own opinions on what's the 'best' performance of each song but here are some of my favorites

Qwerty from the 6.0 CD

No More Sorrow from Berlin 2007

What I've Done from Atlanta 2007

One Step Closer from Quebec City 2008

Breaking The Habit from Edgefest 2008

Papercut from RaR 2004...

Never heard Mike rapping Papercut better...

Can someone upload these live tracks (audio)? (Because I probably need them to put into my ipod :D)

And can someone tell me what happened to linkinparkmedia.com?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm afraid hes right. I was there. It was a killer performance. So much energy. (not forgeting that super slick intro) Heres the vid I shot of it

Just listened to this show for the first time, that crowd goes fucking APESHIT when Chester and Mike are getting them pumped after the intro.

Couldn't disagree more, Live in Texas easily beat this. Not judging my the video recording, but the audio performance, and yes I know LIT was probably a bit better mixed.