MS.com: "Coming Soon"

JoeyLP

Check out the new post on MS.com HERE.

What do you guys think?

A new Linkin Park song tomorrow for "Download To Donate" for Haiti? Wow! It's very possible don't you think?!

The post below it reads:

"Hey guys…It’s been a bit overdue, but the new redesign is finally here (as you can see). The art, videos, and other sections are being imported as we speak; you’ll see those again in the next few days. It may not look a lot different right now, but we’ll be streamlining the features as we go. I hope you like it.

On another note, my bandmates and I have a big announcement (not album related) coming today / tomorrow. Stay tuned.

EDIT: If you encounter any problems with the site, please leave a comment about it under this post. Thanks!"

Sweet, I'm actually really excited!

"Alanis Morissette, Dave Matthews Band, Hoobastank, the All-American Rejects, Peter Gabriel, Enrique Iglesias and Slash are joining an effort to help Haiti led by Linkin Park's non-profit Music for Relief group. They are among the artists who have donated new songs to the project called Download to Donate for Haiti. Fans will be able to download and buy the "album," with all proceeds going to the cause, by visiting musicforrelief.org. Fans decide how much they can donate for the download."

Mike:

I was a part of three of the songs. One is a BRAND NEW LINKIN PARK SONG called “Not Alone.” The second is by LUPE FIASCO and KENNA called “Resurrection.” The third is a track that KENNA and I did a while back but was never released, called “Never Let Me Down.”

Mike:

I was a part of three of the songs. One is a BRAND NEW LINKIN PARK SONG called “Not Alone.” The second is by LUPE FIASCO and KENNA called “Resurrection.” The third is a track that KENNA and I did a while back but was never released, called “Never Let Me Down.”

:D :D :D