MTM DVD

maik_gianino

Hey guys, What is Exactly the MTM DVD ? here in southamerica came just the Cd, the normal version...

And if you search in google or forums to download the MTM DVD is just a 37 minutes of Documental of LP workin on the album... and if im correct is the same Documental that have LP Times to Download but the difference is that is from Fuse.TV....

Sorry my ignorance but i dont have the correct information of the DVD...

I'm not 100% sure I think both the MTM DVD and the Fuse version are the same, but I think the Fuse version might be shorter? Just tiny things cut. Like I said not 100% sure.

The DVD has the making of Minutes to Midnight, Audio of all 12 tracks, "What I've Done" video, and the making of the"What I've Done" video.

If you would like the DVD/CD set of MTM, check on amazon.com. I think so far the cheapest I've seen is like $18 new.

Edited by Red_Zero

I'm not 100% sure I think both the MTM DVD and the Fuse version are the same, but I think the Fuse version might be shorter? Just tiny things cut. Like I said not 100% sure.

The DVD has the making of Minutes to Midnight, Audio of all 12 tracks, "What I've Done" video, and the making of the"What I've Done" video.

If you would like the DVD/CD set of MTM, check on amazon.com. I think so far the cheapest I've seen is like $18 new.

you are correct. DVD is pretty cool, watched again after about a yr of gathering dust.

ok, so the DVD of MTM was Limited Edition right ? and the only way to buy it is in amazon ?

because i live in southamerica and is impossible buy something living so far...

:(

That sucks, man. I got the CD/DVD combo when I pre-ordered MTM. For awhile (before WB went postal on Youtube), a hefty portion of the "Making Of MTM" was available to watch on Youtube.

ok, so the DVD of MTM was Limited Edition right ? and the only way to buy it is in amazon ?

because i live in southamerica and is impossible buy something living so far...

:(

Here man, check here. MTM DVD

Its going for sell at $27. And some copys are new starting at $12. Used around 7 or 8.

There are other sites you can check out though. Ebay is also decent.

I got the MTM CD/DVD combo thingy at FYE....came inside a cool ass book with the artwork and stories about how the songs were made. The DVD is probably around an hour, maybe less, and it's basically the making of the CD and downtime in the studio. You can also listen to every song on the DVD, and there's the What I've Done music video and the making of that.

I got the MTM CD/DVD combo thingy at FYE....came inside a cool ass book with the artwork and stories about how the songs were made. The DVD is probably around an hour, maybe less, and it's basically the making of the CD and downtime in the studio. You can also listen to every song on the DVD, and there's the What I've Done music video and the making of that.

Yea its pretty intresting. I got mine at Best Buy when Minutes to Midnight came out. Hope LP plans on doing another DVD for the upcoming album.

• 3 weeks later...

DVD comes not only in Limited Special Edition, but also in Super Fan Pack Edition.

LSE was sold not only on Amazon, but in many other places, including retail stores.

SFE was sold as Bandmerch exclusive at first, but then they started selling bundles of SFE + RTR CD/DVD in UK and other countries, if I'm correct.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks guys now i understand the difference of the DVD's i just have the Making of MTM i dont have the real DVD...

If i have a credit card i would buy the DVD in Amazon, thanks for the information...

There is only one MTM DVD, which is the Making Of. Or am I wrong?

Edited by Ash