Let Down Single

Trang

The Let Down single is a digital release only.

http://www.deezer.com/en/music/dead-by-sun...let-down-454610

http://www.amazon.fr/Let-Down/dp/B0030CYB9...4677&sr=8-3

Let Down (Live) is from the Hamburg show.

Oh...well that's lame. Why not put the live version instead? The CBI single had two live tracks...

Probably because there isn't going to be another single after Let Down due to the total lack of promotion, but the band has liked Inside of Me from the beginning and likely would have released it as a single at some point if the project had been more successful.

Ok, so I've come to the conclusion that Let Down from Hamburg is probably my favorite performance of the song that I've heard. I really wish we could get the full show because all the other performances I've heard from Hamburg are amazing as well.

Probably because there isn't going to be another single after Let Down due to the total lack of promotion, but the band has liked Inside of Me from the beginning and likely would have released it as a single at some point if the project had been more successful.

The main reason why "Inside Of Me" was released on "Let Down" CD is the fact that "Inside Of Me" is actually a radio-only single released at the same time with full-blown "Let Down" single.

But your explanation could answer the question "Why "Inside Of Me" wasn't released as a full-blown single?". Ha.

Ok, so I've come to the conclusion that Let Down from Hamburg is probably my favorite performance of the song that I've heard. I really wish we could get the full show because all the other performances I've heard from Hamburg are amazing as well.

Yes, it was an incredible show! I totally wanna get the full show as well!

Yes, it was an incredible show! I totally wanna get the full show as well!

It would have been awesome if DBS brought Pooch along with them and recorded the shows for the fans. It would have brought in some extra money at least. Or better yet, Fu should have done the shows since I like his mixing a hell of a lot more than Pooch's.

It would have been awesome if DBS brought Pooch along with them and recorded the shows for the fans. It would have brought in some extra money at least. Or better yet, Fu should have done the shows since I like his mixing a hell of a lot more than Pooch's.

Idk I've been watching some of the recent DBS performances, Chester's been kinda off. The band did a terrible performance at KROQ's IMO. If I'm not mistaken there are 5 pro-shot or HQ audience vids from Hamburg including Walking In Circles and Morning After (downloaded those 2 and they are amazing quality.) I'm pretty sure it's from Hamburg anyway ,but might be Grunspan. I'd check those out for good live DBS vids. And the NYC Bitch Committee's taping of the NY performance on the promo tour.

Idk I've been watching some of the recent DBS performances, Chester's been kinda off. The band did a terrible performance at KROQ's IMO. If I'm not mistaken there are 5 pro-shot or HQ audience vids from Hamburg including Walking In Circles and Morning After (downloaded those 2 and they are amazing quality.) I'm pretty sure it's from Hamburg anyway ,but might be Grunspan. I'd check those out for good live DBS vids. And the NYC Bitch Committee's taping of the NY performance on the promo tour.

Grunspan is the venue that is IN Hamburg. lol

I have the full NYC show (I was there), a lot of Ulalume performances and I have Morning After, Condemned, Walking In Circles and 20 Eyes all from Hamburg...but I agree that they have been off recently more so than the older shows. It seems like all the shows after Ulalume weren't as good.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, Pooch was with DBS in Hamburg. He was the tour manager for this show and came out with Chester before the show! So Fu and Pooch were both there *lol* And yes, also prefer Fu's mixing!