In The End Ranked #2 Alternative Song of the Decade

Nameless

From LP FaceBook fanpage: AOL has ranked "In The End" as the #2 Alternative song of the decade!

AOLRadioBlog: You can't talk about the top alternative songs of the decade without mentioning Mike Shinoda (keyboardist/rhythm guitarist) and lead singer Chester Bennington's collaborations -- Shinoda rhythmic delivery is spot on with Benningston's powerful and emotional singing. 'In the End' is probably the duo's most recognized performance (as well as 'Runaway' and 'Crawling'), as they sing about a person who has lost faith in a relationship -- whether it be romantic or friendly: "What it meant to me / will eventually be a memory / of a time when I tried so hard / And got so far / But in the end It doesn't even matter."

That's awesome news, and I'm not complaning about the list because I like most all of those songs a lot but that has to be some noob columnist or something. Runaway and Crawling as LP's other signature songs? Odd combo.

Weird list. I can see why that list is getting some hate even though I really enjoy the songs. I think ITE certainly deserves its spot. What exactly describes an alternative song?