Vote For The New Milton Keynes DVD Name

Legend

The poll is finally out and a decision has been made, well, almost. A poll has been released on Linkin Park's official website for all of us to vote on the new DVD name. So go ahead and vote!

Vote here: http://linkinpark.com/story/News/choose ... cddvd_name

Special thanks to LPL Forum member RachaelLP for pointing it out!

Update: The poll is now closed. All we can do now is wait and see which name won.

here we go:

Linkin Park - Scream For An Encore

Linkin Park – Midnight In Milton Keynes

Linkin Park - General Meeting In Milton Keynes

wooooohoooo... i can't believe my suggestion is in the final election {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif

Ooh thanks for the mention! {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_biggrin.gif

Can't say i'm overwhelmed by the titles they've picked for us to vote on. I'd have liked something a bit random, that the band made up. This whole thing all seems a little rushed really. I voted for Sunset Revolution, seen as it was a bad-ass sunset. {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_biggrin.gif

Title doesn't matter all that much to me though, i just want them to get it out as soon as they can.

Ooh thanks for the mention! {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_biggrin.gif

Can't say i'm overwhelmed by the titles they've picked for us to vote on. I'd have liked something a bit random, that the band made up. This whole thing all seems a little rushed really. I voted for Sunset Revolution, seen as it was a bad-ass sunset. {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_biggrin.gif

Title doesn't matter all that much to me though, i just want them to get it out as soon as they can.

Like in 3 weeks time? {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_razz.gif seeing as Warner are wanting the title now im assuming they want to get that dvd out and selling.

Anyway i picked Midnight In MK cause i like the album name dropped in.

this dvd could be released before of christmas, will sell much if they do this, maybe in last week of november

i bet one #30 in billboard albums charts

and they could make one video to promote this dvd, like they did in live in texas, but which song?

loatr live?!

lol One the names i put in is in that selection lol...that fuckin rules man {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_biggrin.gif

Hahninator: To u it may not be a real Projekt Revolution...bt its STILL a Projekt Revolution show no matter what. Don't bother tryin to argue bout it cause there's no point...every1 has their own opinion on it & there's mine.

All these names blow in my opinion. I put Midnight in Milton Keynes because having Revolution in the name is absolutely stupid. It's not a Revolutionary show. It's not the real Projekt Revolution.

Mark, my man, why won't you accept that it is a PR show? LOL. It's just like when Ozzfest did a few shows in Europe. It was still Ozzfest, just not a part of the main tour! Ah whatever, it doesn't really matter. I was too late on the poll, anyone mind posting what all the choices were? And yeah, if they had to have the name to Warner today, I'm guessing they will finalize packaging this week and start production in the next week in order to have it out by late November. I'm just hoping they don't go all LIT on LPU 8.0. But they have promised us it wouldn't be all live tracks so I guess we shouldn't worry.

DAMMIT, they put one of my suggestions in the final voting {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_eek.gif

So THIS was my post *lol* And they put "Sunset Revolution - Linkin Park Live In The UK" in the final voting. Too bad I couldn't vote for it anymore - I missed it because it was only up for a short time.

These were the titles to choose from, I guess:

Linkin Park: Midnight In Milton Keynes

Sunset Revolution: Linkin Park Live In The UK

Road To Revolution: Linkin Park Live

Revolution In The Iron City: Linkin Park Live

Revolution in the UK: Linkin Park Live

"Midnight In Milton Keynes" is good, too!

WTF? Voting already closed? This sucks... I wasn't able to vote for it -.-

What names where in the voting?

Linkin Park: Midnight In Milton Keynes

Sunset Revolution: Linkin Park Live In The UK

Road To Revolution: Linkin Park Live

Revolution In The Iron City: Linkin Park Live

Revolution in the UK: Linkin Park Live