Chester @ The Avalon in Hollywood On Nov 22

SpikeMinoda

According to the Facebook site of DBS, Chester is going to give a performance in LA on the 22nd November. This has been posted before, but this is an official DBS confirmation.

You can order tickets for the show here: http://laynrocks.eventbrite.com/

The source says: Join SLASH & Friends on November 22nd at the Avalon in Hollywood for an incredible rock concert benefiting the Los Angeles Youth Network supporting homeless youth in Los Angeles. Musical performances will include Slash, Chester Bennington, Ozzy Osbourne, Perry Farrell, Travis Barker, Billy Idol, Andrew Stockdale of Wol...fmother, Dave Navarro and many more at a legendary evening hosted by the iconic George Lopez. For tickets or more information visit http://www.LAYNROCKS.com.

However, if this is true, then what about the DBS Paris show?

21.11.2009 Paris, France, Grand Palais, Quiksilver Tony Hawk Show

It is the day before. Maybe DBS isn't playing Paris?

Edit by Nameless:

I just phoned, and they said yes, DBS will be at the Tony Hawk show!

Could someone else (from France) phone too? For a solid confirmation!

Tony Hawk Show Press Office :

Cathy Lallement / Marine Dufour

Agence Olivia Payerne

Tel. +33 146 04 08 62

Edited by Nameless

i think the paris show is a FAKE!!!! it's never confirmed by DBS! only by twitter of bandmerch

this is the shedule for Paris:

7.30pm : Grand Palais public opening (ticketed entrance)

7.30pm-9.30pm :

- DJ Set with DJ Mahara & Live with Tha Thrickaz

- Live painting with André

9.30pm-10.30pm : TONY HAWK SHOW

10.30pm-11.30pm : Live concert (before the live concert was by DBS, now no more band name here)

11.30pm-00.30am : DJ Set with Mix Master Mike

00.30am : Grand Palais public closing

Edited by SpikeMinoda

i think the paris show is a FAKE!!!! it's never confirmed by DBS! only by twitter of bandmerch

but chester said on twitter he will be there...

10.30pm-11.30pm : Live concert (before the live concert was by DBS, now no more band name here)

that's what I said about two days agao...but that doesn't have to mean anything at all...

Official announcements from DBS's management or an official site would be VERY helpful on some occasions! -.-

Edited by NoSunToday

but the question is, only chester or will he perform with DBS?

If Chester was performing with DBS at the Hollywood show, it would say DBS in the guest appearances...and this is clearly another Camp Freddy-type show, it's being run by Slash and a bunch of the guests are frequent Camp Freddy collaborators.

maybe he said he will be there, BUT that doesn't mean DBS is going to play there!!!!

There is no reason whatsoever for Chester to be at the Paris show without the rest of DBS, he wouldn't have a band to play with.

Paris DBS show is happening, 100%.

Tony Hawk Show Press Office :

Cathy Lallement / Marine Dufour

Agence Olivia Payerne

Tel. +33 146 04 08 62

I just phoned, and they said yes, DBS will be at the Tony Hawk show ^^

Could someone else (from France) phone too? For a solid confirmation :lol:

No problem!

Btw, no one thinked about that flying from EST to WEST it gains time? :P

9hrs of difference between Paris and LA

If DBS leaves France right after the show, they'll have enough time to fly back to US and Chester will be on the Slash show as planned (with a fuckin jet lag lol) ^^

ok, thx fabio. so now we know that DBS is playing one show in europe at 21st November and one at 22nd November in US. that is stupid!!!!

Umm, like Astat said, only Chester is supposed to be playing with Slash on Nov 22nd, so this wouldn't be a DBS show but just a guest appearance by Chester. It might be very straining for him but he could definitely do it if he for example flies back to L.A. right after the show. This doesn't mean that the other guys from JK would have to join him on his trip back, though ;) A JK show in Paris would be KICKASS but yeah, I rather doubt it at this point.

But if all members are gonna fly back to the States right after the show, I don't think they would come back to do any more promotion or even shows here in Europe--at least not at this point in November.

ok, thx fabio. so now we know that DBS is playing one show in europe at 21st November and one at 22nd November in US. that is stupid!!!!

*facepalm

DBS isnt playing on the 22nd of November. Thats the Slash gig show where CHESTER (not DBS) is going to perform with Slash

This doesn't mean that the other guys from JK would have to join him on his trip back, though ;)

What about some JK promotion then(okay, I'm just dreaming)? Or they stay in Europe and Chester joins them again after his performance...

Nothing is impossible when it comes to those guys...

What about some JK promotion then(okay, I'm just dreaming)? Or they stay in Europe and Chester joins them again after his performance...

Nothing is impossible when it comes to those guys...

I hope JK plays some shows over there. Or at least get on some TV show sort of program where they can play. They need to play some shows over there I know theres all you hardcore JK fans that want to see them play

I hope JK plays some shows over there. Or at least get on some TV show sort of program where they can play. They need to play some shows over there I know theres all you hardcore JK fans that want to see them play

Oh yeah, for sure! I even offered to get them a great booker here in Germany or to try to get them some shows by myself since I have some connections to venues. But yeah, so far it wasn't possible for them. I just hope 2010 will have the first German JK show :) They already have a lot of German fans as of now, and of course we are working on "converting" even more people *laughs* Since we have a great electronica scene, they would also surely fit in with their sound!