My December

lerkid

STUDIO

They've been playing the piano version for ages now, I think the last time the studio version was played WAS in that acoustic show actually. Correct me if I'm wrong LPlive

Dont get me wrong, the piano version is beautiful, but I reckon they could pull off the studio version mavelously now.

"Almost acoustic Xmas" anyone?

STUDIO

They've been playing the piano version for ages now, I think the last time the studio version was played WAS in that acoustic show actually. Correct me if I'm wrong LPlive

i think they played the studio in late 03/MWT 04

was too beautiful there

although my favorite is the 2006 version

i think they played the studio in late 03/MWT 04

was too beautiful there

although my favorite is the 2006 version

The "studio version" was played at a few European shows in September of 2001 (starting with Manchester), all the 2001 shows after the Family Values tour, all the Projekt Revolution 2002 shows, and all the 2004 Meteora World Tour shows.

Technically speaking though, the studio version has never been played live. The studio version is a half step lower than the live version. ;)

Personally I'd rather have the piano version. I saw it live and it was a nice chance from all the studio renditions they do during the set. It's nice to have a laid back song in the set once in a while. And everyone in the crowd seemed pretty approving of the piano version as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I finally made my decision. Yesterday, I was listening to Songs from the Underground in my car and I had it on repeat and it really got to me (not in an emotional/crying way lol), now I just listened to the one from Somewhere I Belong and I have to say it just didn't get to me like the piano one did. It was still good, but there's so much power in the piano version. I think the tempo might be the reason I feel that way. I like My December being performed slow, much like I prefer the piano version of Pushing Me Away to be fast (Like on LPU6).

Edited by Aiman