DBS show in Paris

[AndOne]

If they don't do some shows around that time here in Germany or if they are doing shows here in Germany that are farther away than the Paris one, I'll most likely go to the Paris show, especially since it's on the weekend ;) So yeah, count me in if no other dates will be confirmed!

Actually, Paris is nearer to me then Hamburg was...My only problem would be the language...I don't speak any French xD

But yeah, I'd go as well if there are no other European dates...But as we all know with dbs, you can't be sure about a date until it is two days or less away...Something I really dislike!

Edited by NoSunToday

Actually, Paris is nearer to me then Hamburg was...My only problem would be the language...I don't speak any French xD

But yeah, I'd go as well if there are no other European dates...But as we all know with dbs, you can't be sure about a date until it is two days or less away...Something I really dislike!

Haha, well, it was like that because Hamburg was considered to be sort of a secret show... Nothing really public... But I think if there is gonna be a real tour or some official shows, they will announce it a lot earlier. Maybe still late but not TOO LATE :)

And you can usually get through with English or even German in Paris ;)

And you can usually get through with English or even German in Paris ;)

Oh, my best friend tried that as well xD And it didn't really work out xD

But... another thing I don't like is that the event page put down that DBS will be playing! It only says "live concert" now... yeah, chester confirmed that performance, but what the hell does that mean?

Oh, my best friend tried that as well xD And it didn't really work out xD

But... another thing I don't like is that the event page put down that DBS will be playing! It only says "live concert" now... yeah, chester confirmed that performance, but what the hell does that mean?

Maybe the organizers also want to keep it as a secret but the band accidentally gave it away? Another reason might be that DBS had to cancel the performance - which would kinda suck. We have to wait and see, I guess!

french don't speak german and german don't speak french so english is the only solution ^^

I actually learned French for 6 years but now it's been two years since I'm out of school and I've never been good in speaking in it anyways *laughs* I understand a lot and I'm quite good at writing but yeah, speaking is difficult!

• 2 weeks later...