Linkin Park Forced To Cancel Asia Tour

Jack

They're offering refunds for tickets = these shows will not be made up.

Not necessarily. They offered refunds for the Albuquerque show and it was eventually made up. I think they just have to issue refunds because they aren't sure when, if ever they can make up the shows. If they can, then they will just sell tickets again like they did for Albuquerque.

They're offering refunds for tickets = these shows will not be made up.

Not necessarily. They offered refunds for the Albuquerque show and it was eventually made up. I think they just have to issue refunds because they aren't sure when, if ever they can make up the shows. If they can, then they will just sell tickets again like they did for Albuquerque.

I just seriously doubt they'll bother either way, they're going back into the studio next month. They might hit those cities next touring cycle, but I honestly wouldn't consider that (or Albuquerque, for that matter) a "makeup" show.

they canceled the shows for a reason at least

imagine how the scars on broadway fans feel - an entire full-length tour was canceled with nothing more than the lead singer/guitarist "didn't have his heart in it"

that was a little off topic, but i'm just so irritated by daron's decision right now that i have to add it to other topics. {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_mad.gif

-Throat infection on MWT 04 run (1 canceled show, 1 abbreviated setlist show)

-Gets sick on the US Winter 08 run (2 canceled shows, 5 abbreviated setlist shows)

Some people get more often sick/hurt themselves than others. Don't blame him for every cold he is getting. Bands cancel shows, that's normal. LP plays so many shows and only a few get canceled compared to the number of shows played. You can't expect them to be just sick on tour breaks.

He could have been a pussy, and could have canceled the european make up/australian shows cause of his broken arms, but they didn't. They are performing as much as they can.

Shit happens!

Chester getting hurt:

-Recluse spider bite in 2001 in Boston

-Hiatal hernia in 2003 (caused 1 show of PR03 to be canceled - Evansville)

-Extreme laryngitis (however it's spelled) and then severe back problems in April 2003 (14 shows canceled from April to June - an entire European tour)

-Broken arm on 2003 European run (TWO casts on in the FTI video)

-Broken arm on 2007 Australian run from jumping off the top of the stage

-Hits himself in the face with a tennis racket on the Asian 07 run, requiring stitches

-Throat infection on MWT 04 run (1 canceled show, 1 abbreviated setlist show)

-Gets sick on the US Winter 08 run (2 canceled shows, 5 abbreviated setlist shows)

-Fucks up back in October 08 - Las Vegas and entire Asian tour is canceled (6 shows)

You've forgotten his broken hand in 2005 because of a drink game ;p

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/5306/cha281vma05pg5.jpg his plaster at the VMA 05,

and this one http://www.lptimes.com/gallery/displayimag...m=148&pos=3