High Voltage sample

hahninator

I think it was something they recorded themselves, actually. The unedited version has that line that goes something like, "A hybrid, that's what it's all about." The voice also sound very similar to Celph Titled when he's talking on the phone in Respect 4 Grandma, and we know Mike was friends with the SOB/Demigodz crew before Hybrid Theory came out, so I have to wonder if that's where it came from.

Only on LPL, lol. This is definitely something to speculate. Hopefully we get a definitive answer in the future... I actually love this sample... It's second only to the "You cannot fuck with this band" thing they used to play as well, IMO.

Only on LPL, lol. This is definitely something to speculate. Hopefully we get a definitive answer in the future... I actually love this sample... It's second only to the "You cannot fuck with this band" thing they used to play as well, IMO.

"Hybrid Theory...coming to you...in full, stereophonic sound..."

"YOU CANNOT FUCK WITH THIS BAND!"

Epic.

• 2 weeks later...

"Hybrid Theory...coming to you...in full, stereophonic sound..."

"YOU CANNOT FUCK WITH THIS BAND!"

Great intro, i love the old shows with that verses...

hey about the high voltage sample, im think is the voice of the father of mike, i know sounds crazy but if you listen kenji the voice is too similar...

tell me crazy but i think that...

Edited by maik_gianino

Great intro, i love the old shows with that verses...

hey about the high voltage sample, im think is the voice of the father of mike, i know sounds crazy but if you listen kenji the voice is too similar...

tell me crazy but i think that...

That's because it's meant to sound like a radio transmission. All voices sound distorted in that case.