Linkin Park Sucks....

LPxDC

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If you only understood all the shit music Australians are into....... Makes me sick to be an Australian!

We are on the same boat. See what Malaysia artists make in music industry?

Btw, you shoulda seen the almost endless bickering with that uploader and a few Linkin Park fans, including me in the official New Divide YouTube video in linkinparktv. That hag just won't leave and keep repeating that Paramore is better because of higher reviews, Ignorance winning Fuse.tv vote... that's the lamest Linkin Park hater.

UPDATE: She's getting more abusive... stop her once and for all

Edited by Square_Head

who cares about bad comments about LP? Someone could scream linkin park sucks to me and i could care less its not going to be the end of the world nor change my opinion of the band

I agree. There will always be haters of any band out there, so you shouldn't let this shit affect you in any way.

Btw, you shoulda seen the almost endless bickering with that uploader and a few Linkin Park fans, including me in the official New Divide YouTube video in linkinparktv. That hag just won't leave and keep repeating that Paramore is better because of higher reviews, Ignorance winning Fuse.tv vote... that's the lamest Linkin Park hater.

Lol forget about her; she's just an attention whore.

y kno by giving her that attention and going on your kinda proving their point by the LP stereotype let it go

Okay big guys! I've stopped it since she lost once to me ;) . I'm a beast. I'm not done yet. Let's give her a sucker punch...

You guys are right, but... if LP gets insult, WE GET it too. I'm a victim :( My brothers (no sisters) sometimes offend me because I like LP a lot and have a playlist of almost all the 2007 - 2008 DSPs as well as listening to them 99% each day. And I didn't give a shit because I love LP and hate pop songs and no one can change it. I listen to Out of Ashes from day till night because I like it.

Okay big guys! I've stopped it since she lost once to me ;) . I'm a beast. I'm not done yet. Let's give her a sucker punch...

You guys are right, but... if LP gets insult, WE GET it too. I'm a victim :( My brothers (no sisters) sometimes offend me because I like LP a lot and have a playlist of almost all the 2007 - 2008 DSPs as well as listening to them 99% each day. And I didn't give a shit because I love LP and hate pop songs and no one can change it. I listen to Out of Ashes from day till night because I like it.

I love LP so much that I honestly do not care about anyone's opinion towards them. People like that seem to just be jealous of LP's attention. That girl knows LP is immensely popular and wishes her favorite bands were that popular. But honestly, it doesn't matter to me. As long as the music gets to my ears, I'm happy. It would be a different story if the bands were insulting each other, but they have respect.

Think of it this way: Someone who can't even tune a guitar right is insulting LP's musical talent. That pretty much sums up her knowledge of music. The best part is that irony doesn't stop there. When she criticizes LP's music for being too similar and the lyrics for being too "whiny" she is just stereotyping. Some bands this girl likes are Metallica, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Paramore. Metallica has been making the same type of music for almost 30 years. RHCP tends to write songs about California and Paramore tends to write songs about relationships. As you can see now I'm stereotyping. In other words, you can criticize EVERY band the same way she's criticizing LP. So don't take it to heart. Instead just listen to your favorite LP songs.

...and if that doesn't work then let's say that her favorite bands are better than LP. Okay, now what? Are we not allowed to listen to a band because they're worse than other bands? And more importantly, did she have anything to do with it? Is she the reason those bands are "better". No, but she is a HUGE reason for why New Divide has so many views :P

By arguing with her, you're simply giving her the attention she seeks. She's the drunk, half naked chick walking down Hollywood Boulevard, flashing everyone in sight, and you're the Paparazzi taking pictures of her.

Edited by Aiman

I love LP so much that I honestly do not care about anyone's opinion towards them. People like that seem to just be jealous of LP's attention. That girl knows LP is immensely popular and wishes her favorite bands were that popular. But honestly, it doesn't matter to me. As long as the music gets to my ears, I'm happy. It would be a different story if the bands were insulting each other, but they have respect.

Think of it this way: Someone who can't even tune a guitar right is insulting LP's musical talent. That pretty much sums up her knowledge of music. The best part is that irony doesn't stop there. When she criticizes LP's music for being too similar and the lyrics for being too "whiny" she is just stereotyping. Some bands this girl likes are Metallica, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Paramore. Metallica has been making the same type of music for almost 30 years. RHCP tends to write songs about California and Paramore tends to write songs about relationships. As you can see now I'm stereotyping. In other words, you can criticize EVERY band the same way she's criticizing LP. So don't take it to heart. Instead just listen to your favorite LP songs.

...and if that doesn't work then let's say that her favorite bands are better than LP. Okay, now what? Are we not allowed to listen to a band because they're worse than other bands? And more importantly, did she have anything to do with it? Is she the reason those bands are "better". No, but she is a HUGE reason for why New Divide has so many views :P

By arguing with her, you're simply giving her the attention she seeks. She's the drunk, half naked chick walking down Hollywood Boulevard, flashing everyone in sight, and you're the Paparazzi taking pictures of her.

well said. i dont understand why people get so offended by things like this. its immature

(By arguing with her, you're simply giving her the attention she seeks. She's the drunk, half naked chick walking down Hollywood Boulevard, flashing everyone in sight, and you're the Paparazzi taking pictures of her.)

Notice that you have just made my day.

Then refer to my part: Linkin Park is not at all popular now a few weeks after New Divide's release (never got as famous as pop artists). How will the world react when LP release a single early.

I can only venture into this forum where everyone shares almost the same taste (my friends have different taste of music :blink: ). I still love LP not matter how the world turns against me. My brothers don't appreciate art of music like I do and that's why I don't really insult other artists because I understand the efforts.

The vid Linkin Park Sucks backfired onto the uploader. And why that 'attention whore' dragged the fans into the insult? People normally insult the band, not the fans. She even called us IMMATURE for listening Linkin Park. I can only ask: 'Is it mature to listen Red Hot Chilli Peppers or Metric?' Btw, I never heard of Metric.

::LOL sorry guys. Can't handle meself and just thrown a shit at her. LOLLOL!!!

Edited by Square_Head