Chester Posing in Peta Magazina (Animals)

Tomer

well the first person he thanked on HT was God if that says anything to you...

A lot of bands do that. It's cliche, which LP was at that point and time. Since then he has said he doesn't believe in a religion. I personally don't believe in any religion either and never will, so I can understand where he's coming from. I will try and search for the quote where he said that. I wonder if this photo is really recent, if it is, that would suck because that means he got rid of the Live In Texas hairstyle he had going!!!

A lot of bands do that. It's cliche, which LP was at that point and time. Since then he has said he doesn't believe in a religion. I personally don't believe in any religion either and never will, so I can understand where he's coming from. I will try and search for the quote where he said that. I wonder if this photo is really recent, if it is, that would suck because that means he got rid of the Live In Texas hairstyle he had going!!!

i dont see how its cliche. if he believes in God and wants to thank him then whats the problem?

i dont see how its cliche. if he believes in God and wants to thank him then whats the problem?

It's not. I've been looking at a lot of the CDs I have from the 1999-2001 era and almost all the bands thank god, while all my recent albums don't at all. Idk.