The hardcore stuff performed during the M2M Touring Cycle from 07-09

LPPRJKT4

And so as the M2M touring cycle FINALLY comes to an end, I thought I'd make a list of the rarities played on the tour.

1. There They Go / Faint Mashup (Played at the first M2M promo show in 07 with a fan on guitar for Faint)

2. Runaway (Played once at Bamboozle 07).

3. Points of Authority Mashups (Began in Phoenix, AZ with Petrified over the new extended intro. For that show only, the chorus of Petrified was done over the actual song in the beginnning.)

4. Cure for the Itch and QWERTY (CFTI was brought back for the first time since 2001, and it was remixed version, and QWERTY, an old demo that was played in 2006, also made it's live debut on Projekt Rev. I say live debut because this was a newer version which contained elements of the live demo and studio version. This is considered to be a B-side of M2M though unofficial. It was only played at a few select shows.)

5. Second To None (First verse was played of the POA intro, only once in Raleigh, NC.)

6. Step Up (First verse was done over POA live 3 times, the first being in West Palm Beach, Projekt Rev. 07)

7. High Voltage (2nd verse was performed over POA live twice during Projekt Rev. 07. The first verse made it's live debut over POA in Stuttgart Germany, however the last few lines were replaced with lines from Bloc Party when Mike forgot the words.)

8. My December (Piano Version) (This was a complete rework of the piano version done during the Summer Sonic Festival in 06. Mike also rapped his parts over the new one.)

9. A Place for My Head (This awesome fan favorite was brought back in 2008 by the awesome power of the fans. XD)

10. In Between (Performed at select shows during the Winter Arena tour in 2008. I count this as a rarity as it was performed live only on that tour and any song with Mike SINGING lead vocals is a rarity. I had the great pleasure of seeing this song live with APFMH as well.)

11. Numb / Encore & Jigga What / Faint (Performed twice in 08 with Jay-Z. Numb / Encore was abbreviated, and the latter performances can be found on the Road To Revolution DVD.)

12. Session (performed as an intro to the set during the summer european tour 09.)

13. Dead By Sunrise (Part of the encore set in 09 for Linkin Park, made their live debut in Europe in Stuttgart, Germany.)

14. Dedicated (The first verse made it live debut in ANY linkin park show EVER over the intro to POA. Performed twice.)

15. Reading My Eyes (performed during the Summer European tour in 08 at select shows and the first verse was performed twice over the POA outro in 09.)

16. We Made It (performed at the first few shows of Projekt Rev. 08, but dropped from the set after Busta left the tour.)

I know RME and We Made It is not in order, that's just cuz I forgot it. If I missed anything tell me.

Edited by LPPRJKT4

Nice list. Pretty much all inclusive. You should put it in order of rarity, since My December, In Between, and CFTI weren't nearly as rare as some of the others.

I was wrong about Session... but someone mentioned the two JZ/LP mash-ups, those were rare for sure.

Edited by Cyro

Bamboozle was my first LP show so I love how I was the last crowd to see Runaway until this day. Also, don't forget to add Breaking The Habit as an opener at Edgefest, I was also at that show. You could almost say the first 3 songs from Edgefest since Mike also rapped a verse of HHH over the WID summer 08 intro for the only time as well.

Bamboozle was my first LP show so I love how I was the last crowd to see Runaway until this day. Also, don't forget to add Breaking The Habit as an opener at Edgefest, I was also at that show. You could almost say the first 3 songs from Edgefest since Mike also rapped a verse of HHH over the WID summer 08 intro for the only time as well.

Oh yeah, definitely. Breaking The Habit was performed as a full piano version at Edgefest. That's the only time that it's been done period. Can't believe I forgot about that, I love that show.

I think at one German show (maybe Hannover '08) Mike also played a short cover of The Cure's "Just Like Heaven" because he got to know at the M&G that some guy wanted to propose to his fiancee, and so he played this song as background song for the proposal?? Not that sure about it, though!