Chester on KROQ

hahninator

Chester was on KROQ live with Kevin And Bean at about 10:00am EST, and talked with them about Dead By Sunrise, Linkin Park, and as well as debuted 'Crawl Back In' on US radio. He called in from China and talked about a lot of things, most importantly how Lady Gaga has no vagina. Yes, he went there. Slam!

Download the interview HERE. Right click -> Save As....

Of course we had to cut out 'Crawl Back In' for legal purposes (Hi Warner!), but tune in to Demonoid later today for a torrent of the lossless rip of it at some point.

Thanks to 'Nameless' for alerting us to it because it was hardly announced and we definitely would have missed it!

Also, isn't 'Crawl Back In' on iTunes today? Or tomorrow? Or when is it, heh?

Posted! In record time too, got it up like 6 minutes after it was over, lol :)

Enjoy!!!!!!!! God thanks Nameless for telling us man, we never would have seen that.

Yeah! Big thanks to him! And for someone who ripped it! Is that you?

Yep I ripped it :) Thank god for college! :) I got back from class and 10 mins later, Chester is on. [AndOne] told me and I was like...wow. They kinda need to announce it on LP.com or something when this happens.

So thanks to you too! :)

They forget about their website maybe? :D

Hey, need permission to do hotlinking for my Blog please :)

Don't hotlink please. I don't even think hotlinking works, I think Sotrix turned it off since LPL almost crashed in July in the middle of the European part of the tour due to bandwidth from She Couldn't, lol.

Link to the thread or LPL homepage, something.

Don't hotlink please. I don't even think hotlinking works, I think Sotrix turned it off since LPL almost crashed in July in the middle of the European part of the tour due to bandwidth from She Couldn't, lol.

LOL, kinda like with the other "exclusive" song with Dj Lethal?

And I thought that the song comes out tuesday???

Oh ok! Thanks for your suggestion! ;)

People aren't patient enough :D