Is This Real Meteora Demo?

vyonizr

well the guitar and bass tuning is exactly the meteora one... Drop C...

It is a nice song, done by LP or not..nice found...LPUer at meet and greet: ask mike ;)

EDIT: well this song appeared on LPTV, and rob is playing the drums to the beat..it is a LP song or Demo

Edited by ana

i think its fan made , but do u have full of it???

btw nice signature.

No. I think that's the full version of the fan-made. I'll ask my friend who uploaded it.

it sounds a bit too good for fan made..but it sounds good

Yeah. But it sounds a lil bit different on the outro.

well the guitar and bass tuning is exactly the meteora one... Drop C...

It is a nice song, done by LP or not..nice found...LPUer at meet and greet: ask mike ;)

EDIT: well this song appeared on LPTV, and rob is playing the drums to the beat..it is a LP song or Demo

This song is pretty similar from what was played on LPTV 2003 episode 1 at 06:56(when Rob plays drum for a song).

That song is my taste :D

Wow, sounds sweet! very "Evanescence"'ish

Would be awesome if it were really though - imagine if next week someone on Ebay sells a CD full of Meteora demos that WB forgot about!

but thats just wishfull thinking -_-

The first one is entirely fan-made, and pretty well-done at that.

The 2nd and 3rd links are just different attempts by different people to do the same thing: Make something "song-like" out of the clips from the LPTV episode/Making of Meteora DVD by removing the parts that had talking over them and looping the other parts. I know the 4shared one was made by Energy from LP:Fuse and posted on that site back in 2003.

So the 2nd and 3rd ones are "real," the first one is not.

This was also in making of meteora DVD , same drum tracking part , npt sure about LPTV but the outro was diff beacuse suddenly session started (crossfade)

Does it sound similar as the third version I've mentioned above?

Wow, sounds sweet! very "Evanescence"'ish

Would be awesome if it were really though - imagine if next week someone on Ebay sells a CD full of Meteora demos that WB forgot about!

but thats just wishfull thinking -_-

lol. High-level imagination :D

Its fan made. But it is a real song. Sounds liek someone with talent took the rip of Rob doing drum tracking in LPTV and made it sound like a studio version using possibly his instruments. Well done.

Good job for a fan. :)

The first one is entirely fan-made, and pretty well-done at that.

The 2nd and 3rd links are just different attempts by different people to do the same thing: Make something "song-like" out of the clips from the LPTV episode/Making of Meteora DVD by removing the parts that had talking over them and looping the other parts. I know the 4shared one was made by Energy from LP:Fuse and posted on that site back in 2003.

So the 2nd and 3rd ones are "real," the first one is not.

Actually the 2nd is edited by myself and the 3rd is DogFan_LP's

Does it sound similar as the third version I've mentioned above?

lol. High-level imagination :D

Good job for a fan. :)

Actually the 2nd is edited by myself and the 3rd is DogFan_LP's

Explain why I've had an identical mp3 to the second one on my hard drive for 4 years then. Same length, same number of repeats, same intro, same ending.

If it was edited by you, why the hell were you asking about it in the first place?

Edited by Astat

Explain why I've had an identical mp3 to the second one on my hard drive for 4 years then. Same length, same number of repeats, same intro, same ending.

If it was edited by you, why the hell were you asking about it in the first place?

Idk.

Just want to compare it. :D

hey there...

i'm the one who re-uploaded it...

it's originaly uploaded on bazinga!.com may '09...

it's sounda original...

but i'm not sure...

cuz i've downloaded it beside the download link of What I've Done(remixed by A.Ostapenko and R.Galatonov) [i'll upload it and give u the link later] it sounds good...

it could be their re-make of the original one that's on LPTV

but i don't really know

i'm not really sure

cuz the information was typed in russian letters

hey there...

i'm the one who re-uploaded it...

it's originaly uploaded on bazinga!.com may '09...

it's sounda original...

but i'm not sure...

cuz i've downloaded it beside the download link of What I've Done(remixed by A.Ostapenko and R.Galatonov) [i'll upload it and give u the link later] it sounds good...

it could be their re-make of the original one that's on LPTV

but i don't really know

i'm not really sure

cuz the information was typed in russian letters

Man actually you can translate it on Rustran.com

• 2 months later...

ok this is a real demo from one of the dvd's but cant remember which one lol

but i hopw that this is on lpu9 cd cuz the piano is fucking epic !

We are in the same opinion. I like the piano very much! It's melodic ^_^

who did the piano in this anyway was it MS or Rob?

I'm assuming Mike? The only reason it's ever been attributed to Rob is because TheKen did a remake of it with the title "Rob's Solo." Most people mention Rob in some manner when referring to this song because the only time you hear it is when it shows him tracking drums for it.