New Dead By Sunrise Trailer & Release Date!

LPxDC

LOL

9.10 to me is September 10th. I forgot the Europeans do it backwards. WOW. Ever since I got the sticker in Graz I thought it was Sept 10th. Holy shit I am dumb. lmao wow.

Haha, even Amazon Germany got the release date wrong and says it will be out on September 10th! But yeah, I also saw the posters with the release date October 9th, so I guess that's official now. I asked the guys from Julien-K and they were actually not sure about the release date either but they also thought it was October. But they even gave me some stickers from the Graz show which still had the release date "September 11th" on it *hahaha* :D

hmm Fire has grown on me. And Crawl back in. From what I've heard i feel like i can relate to the lyrics a bit. My only gripe is still that he toned down My Suffering. You guys had no idea how much i loved the first version oh man my dad even was like woahhhh Chester's range is amazing. Ehh im excited for the album