Walking Dead Multitracks?

ptto911

Does anyone have the multitracks (instrumental and acapella) to Z-trip feat. Chestar Bennington - Walking Dead for download or to buy?

I saw here

( http://www.jiskha.com/download/display_pro...gi?id=000011187 )

that it said that Worksessions.com had them, but I emailed Worksessions and they said that the tracks are "archived".

Xefusioner from LPRessurection has had them for like 2 years and refuses to share them.

• 3 weeks later...

Xefusioner from LPRessurection has had them for like 2 years and refuses to share them.

You would think that after Hahninator released "She Couldn't" with us, a highly rare track people would start sharing themselves, I don't know. Mark could've purchased the CD and keep it to himself but no, he shared it with all of us. I really need to contact Xefusioner since I'm also in need of the BTH (DIY Acapella).

Will post results when he responds.

EDIT: I noticed Ptto911 posted the same exact topic in the LPP forums. If you're just joining to request thats not cool. Take a look around the site, check out other downloads sections. Don't just post here and then leave once you get what you're asked for.

Edited by Jack

• 1 month later...

Don't do anything immature. It's really his decision to choose to share them or not, you can't force him to do it.

You people really are far too serious here (i.e. Boring). And I don't care if it's his decision or not... If it was a live show he recorded or something.. fine, but this is different, he didn't make it himself. There really is no excuse why people cannot share things like this.

EDIT: I'm sorry if I seem like an idiot from this post, but when people cannot do something as simple as sharing an audio track because they are too greedy to let everyone else experience it, it really pisses me off... I'm sorry, but other than greed there really is no excuse.

Edited by Cyro