Dead by Sunrise confirmed for UK Sonisphere

BeardyWilderness

finland has a difrent line up cose its only one day some bands the same but most arnt

plus lp will have to have a great stage show and set list if they wanna beat muse as a live band they play like 2 hours and the stage show is awsome

Is Muse playing or are you just referring to that one interview with Chester?

Edited by Xero21

Sounds pretty good, but can Chester's voice handle it? It's too much. IMO, there would be 18/19 Linkin Park's songs and 3/4 (3, most probably) DBS's. We'll see.

In 07-08 Linkin Park played around 20, 21 songs a night. That's pretty much what this is, Chester wouldn't do it if he couldn't handle it.

Gah even though we get a DBS solo tour in the US I still feel somewhat jealous of u european fans, u get a full LP set with DBS inside it, it's not even like the way they incorporate Fort Minor in the set (points of authority freestyle and all that), they are literally setting the stage up entirely for DBS in the first encore. congrats guys and hope u enjoy it!!! And hope u record the shows and we see DSP's out of these!!! Cuz I know Pooch said he planned on recording the shows XD.

Btw, are there already any plans known concerning TV or online coverage of the UK Sonicsphere? Seems to me like pretty much THE rock event of the year, I really hope the rest of the world will also get a little taste of it ...